✨|Chapter 50|✨

Enjoy reading............

Trisha

He hold me in bridal style then attached his forehead with mine. I  clutched his shirt tightly so that I couldn't fall because what he is doing with me, my body is becoming so weak. Seems like I couldn't even stand properly if he leaves me now.
Akash its okay I can walk. I said
I know sweetheart but do you have any idea that how special is today for me? He said
and on this special day, I don't want my lovely doll to do a single work. Neither walking nor changing her dress. He said and kissed on my temple.
Soon we reached our room, as the room is beautifully decorated with Rose as well as rose petals. On the wall, there is a picture which is laminated in a photo frame of our wedding reception and its written the text "Happy anniversary" below the photo frame.
I was just drinking the beauty of the room. Suddenly I jerked when he hold my both arm from the back and kissed on my cheek.
Happy anniversary love. He said and was just attached his tongue on my cheeks, I quickly turned toward him as he cupped my both cheeks and put my head on his chest.
Trisha, my doll if you always do like this, then how can I love you? How can I show you that you are mine? He said
Because the fear of loosing you is always killing me. I said
He sighed
Akash we won't get separated again right? I asked again
Trisha just keep this in your mind that nobody has the power to separate us. Not even God. You are only mine. Your heart, soul and body everything is mine as they all are attached with me. Your one second of breathing is also mine. He said and kissed on my temple.
Trisha, as tonight is very special for us, so no more talk now. Only enjoy. He whispered on my ear.

Mature content

He again hold me in bridal style and slowly put me on the bed then came on top of me. We both are looking at each other for sometime. He slowly snaked his both palm on my hand and entwined it. He slowly pinned my hand on the bed.
Trisha, I can't wait anymore sorry. He said within a moment, he attached his lips with mine and started kissing me as I know that he will eat my whole lipstick seems like its his hobby to suck my lips while kissing. We broke the kiss and he moved to my left shoulder then started giving infinite love bites from my shoulder to the ear. I can't even hold him for support as he has pinned by hand tightly and started gasping as my eyes are filled with tears. He moved to my another shoulder and did the same thing there and then he moved to my body and started kissing everywhere.

Out of shyness, Somehow I managed to move out from the bed not because I don't like it. Its because I am too shy and I can't take so much of romance. But at the same time, I know that he won't leave me.
As usual he hold my wrist tightly so that I cannot move and directly pulled me toward him as I hold his shoulder. He bend his head a little bit to look at my neck then kissed on my mangalsutra. I clutched his shirt tightly. He then hold my wrist and kissed on my wedding ring. My whole body started shivering to what he is doing. He was about to open my mangalsutra but I was reluctant because its a sign of our love. Also I don't want to open it at any cost.
Akash. I called him worriedly but he kept his finger on my lips.
Ssssshhhhh!!!!! You can wear it later.
He slowly opened my mangalsutra and also opened the diamond bracelet from my hand and keep it on the small table which is beside our bed. Now he has removed my all jewelleries only to have sakha(write bangles) and pola(red bangles) on my both hand. He cupped my both cheeks and we are having an eye lock for sometime.
He then pulled me in a hug and we hugged each other for sometime. I just hold his shirt tightly and started gasping as he is patting my head.

After we break the hug, He again put me on the bed and started loving me endlessly while touching my whole body which is covered with my clothes.

Another update.....

Also follow me on Instagram for spoilers, reels etc etc

Id: megworks4
Forgive me for the grammatical mistakes.