Curse....!!

Ryu: And I am palki's Lover....

Hearing his words Shaurya was shocked and before he could say anything a smack sound echoed in the entire room.
He came to his senses and saw Ryu bending his head down a lil.
Turns out it was palki who smacked his head hard and looked very annoyed.
Shaurya was confused.

Palki: Who told you to spread such lies about me you lil mongrel...!!

Palki spoke in an annoyed tone
Shaurya was confused even more now
He made a wtf face

Ryu: Well....I am not lying though....I am been living here for a long time and you have been taking care of me so I thought we are similar to lovers yk.....

He said in a cheeky tone and grinned

Palki: Just shut up and be on your way you brat....!!

She said in a tired tone and vanished before anyone could say anything
Shaurya was dumbfounded with wth was actually going on
Then he saw Mr. Shin hinting him to get inside his room and he will come and explain everything.
Shaurya then went inside his room but while going inside he noticed Ryu staring creepyily at him.
He was annoyed and slammed the door hard and shut it.

.................

Palki arrived near a tower which was old, dark greenish in colour and about 700 feet tall.
It was invisible to the ordinary human eyes as it was protected by a barrier and invisible spell.
Palki sighed and teleported right into the tower and came infront of a big large wooden door.
She then knocked on it politely.
She decided to come inside after hearing a 'come in' statment from inside.
She went inside and looked at a woman who was in her early forties (lookwise).
She turned around and smiled when she saw palki. Palki had a poker face though.

???: So.! What made my cute Lil disciple come all the way here....?

She asked in an amused tone making palki scoff a lil

Palki: First of all I am not your disciple anymore
Second of all I know I am cute and third of all........well......I have gotten into a crisis...like major...huge and mind baffling crisis......

Palki stated in a nervous tone.. making the master smile in amusement

Palki: You're smiling.? Does my problem looks funny to you Master Myra !!!

She spoke in a baffled tone

Palki: Do you have any idea what kind of crisis I am in right now????
I literally have death hanging on my head even though I am immortal and that's because-

Myra: A guy named Shaurya Luthra got you connected to his lifeline...if he gets hurts you will get hurt and if he dies you will die and this connection is actually one sided.......is this the mind baffling crisis you were talking about?

Palki was shocked like how did she know but then it hit her
Her master is someone who have eyes and ears everywhere
She then made a poker face and sat down on the chair and made herself comfortable.