Vulnerable..!

It was a very beautiful morning and palki was sitting in a restaurant waiting for her dessert which was a new variety of ice cream.
She was reading a magazine and soon her order arrived..
Seeing her most favourite thing in the world in front of her lightened up her face and mood both.
After it was served she was about to take a bite when suddenly someone held her wrist.
Making her confused she looked up.
It was a man in his late thirties with his minions....

???: It was you right..? Huh? The woman who killed our boss!!

Palki looked at him with a disinterested expression when the man spoke in a hateful tone.

The man: SPEAK WOMAN!!!! WHY DID YOU KILL OUR BOSS!!

That man shouted in anger and before he could yell more palki interrupted him

Palki: Hold on a sec! ......Just hold on...I waited for a month to taste this exquisite dessert and even booked the whole restaurant for it...! Today let me eat first and then we will talk...! Ok?

She smiled plainly and proceeded to eat her dessert when the man threw her spoon away and destroyed her dessert mercilessly in front of her eyes making palki's eyes go wide in shock....
That man after murdering that poor dessert went to one of the seats and sat there.
Soon his signalled his men to beat up palki.
They charged towards her and palki looked up in anger

Palki: How dare you......

She said in a dark tone and held the magazine in her hands and got up..
When one goon came near her she slapped him with that magazine and made him vanish into thin air...
This shocked the man and his minions all of them.
Soon they all charged at her aggressively but she beat them up one by one through her magazine and they would vanish into thin air.
Now it was the man's turn
She came towards him and he stood bravely and charged at her.
Palki slapped him hard with that magazine and he vanished as well....
Palki then made an annoyed expression and looked at that magazine only to find all those goons inside that magazine.
She then threw the magazine out of the window which directly landed on a garbage yard.
Palki then snapped her fingers and walked away like a queen. Right after all those goons came out of the magazine and were hurled up in that dirty garbage yard screaming.

................................

At palki's mansion

Mr.Shin: Um....Sir....I don't think that will work....

He was talking in a reluctant and fearful voice.

Shaurya: Oh be quite! I...*huff* will..*huff* get out.....*huff* of here....*huff*

Shaurya spoke while huffing and panting in exhaustion.....

Mr.Shin: Still..!! You shouldn't try to go to the wall like that it won't wor-

Shaurya: Don't say anything....!! No matter how many defences she has put over here.....I will get out of here!!

Shaurya interrupted Mr.Shin and spoke confidently.

He again charged at the boundary wall of the mansion only to be flown away in the mid air suddenly.
He was dumbstruck.