Horror....!

Palki took Shaurya's hand and within a sec they vanished from that very wretched room leaving all the mess behind....
After a few minutes Jiya came there and saw her messy room
She sighed and looked away but suddenly her eyes fell on something and she gritted her teeth in anger..
A bird shaped origami was placed in the centre of her destroyed spell....and she knew what it meant.......

Jiya: Palki....you wench...I will kill you.........

She said in a dark voice and moist eyes....

..............

On the other hand Shaurya and Palki arrived at the mansion...
Mr.Shin and Ms.Choi were very much delighted to have them back...
Mr.Shin even hugged shaurya tightly startling him but he welcomed that embrace..soon his eyes met palki's who was already staring at him
She smiled slightly making his eyes go wide a lil but soon he also responded with a soft smile..but palki knew he wasn't completely ok so she asked Mr.Shin to take Shaurya to his room and before Shaurya could say something he was teleported back to his room.

Palki sighed and asked Ms.Choi to prepare a bath for her.
MS.Choi abeded.

After her bath palki went to her office and thought about what happened today.....

How she was driven by madness seeing Shaurya taken away from her
How she killed everyone who stood in her way of rescuing Shaurya
How she saw Shaurya in such a vulnerable state...
And how she....kissed him when she thought she would lose him....
............

She then realised that she and Shaurya kissed...
She lightly tapped on her lips and blushed slightly and smiled but then it struck her what she was actually doing.

Palki: Aahh..Wth what am I doing?? What's wrong with you palki...yo-you are insane!!

Palki scratched her head in annoyance and thought of getting out of the mansion for a while to cool off her mind...

.............

On the other hand Shaurya was in his room and was thinking of the same thing that happened with him that night but a slightly different topic

He just couldn't forget that kiss
It was a euphoric feeling for him
It's not that he never kissed anyone before
He had many girlfriends in the past but no one could give him these strong and intense feelings like this time.

Shaurya: Her lips were....so soft.....aish.....

Shaurya lied down on the bed feeling confused and exhausted..

Palki: Just what are you doing to me Jhumkiwali.......

............

Palki came out of the mansion and walked towards her garden to take a walk but soon her eyes fell on the main gate and she saw something strange their...
A man was standing outside the main gate near a car....which was most probably his car and kept staring at the mansion
She narrowed down her eyes and went towards that unknown man who didn't move an inch from that place..
Palki arrived at the main gate and the security opened the gate for her...
She came out of the mansion and walked towards that man whose eyes then fell on her
That man was in his early twenties and wore a formal attire..
He came towards her and wore a cold demanour..
Palki was already too exhausted with all the circus that happened in the very same day so didn't wanna deal with any idiot that night..