Nightmare!!

???: No please don't do this.....!!! Please....!!!!

A child was begging while crying and begging miserably.....
While he was being dragged to a dark room.

????: JUST SHUT UP!!! Today is the day I show you what real punishments are!! SO SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHAURYA!!!

A man in his late thirties was yelling and dragging lil Shaurya who was 6 years old into a dark room.....

Lil Shaurya: Dad..!! Dad please I am sorry I didn't mean to do anything!!Ple-

Shaurya's words got cut off when he was harshly thrown on the cold floor of the dark room
Lil Shaurya gasped in pain continuously

Karan: Just stay here and repent!!

Karan harshly spoke and turned around when Lil Shaurya grabbed the hem of his coat with this tiny hands

Lil Shaurya: Dad pl-please... don't leave me....*hiccups* it's so...da-dark he-here....I-I am so-sorr-

Karan- Just shut up!! There is no forgiveness for your mistake!!....No forgiveness at all....

Karan cut lil Shaurya off and yelled at him making Shaurya terrified
He then grabbed Lil Shaurya by his Shoulders and shook him hard while speaking harshly....

Karan: I gave birth to a murderer!! You.... killed her!! You hear me!!?? You killed her and there is no forgiveness for a murderer!!!! EVEN IF HE IS MY OWN BLOODY SON!!!!

......................

Suddenly Shaurya opened his eyes and was sweating and gasping badly
He got down the worst memory lane at the worst time...

Palki: Rise and shine sleepy head~......!

Palki spoke in a sarcastic tone making Shaurya suddenly turn at her and widen his eyes in shock...He got up a from the cold floor and yelled at Palki with rage.

Shaurya: WHAT THE F**K!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!??...WHAT AM I DOING HERE???......WHERE HAVE YOU BROUGHT ME!!!????

Palki: Easy there pumpkin...Stop yelling.....it's hurting my ears...!

Palki spoke in a calm voice but Shaurya was not ready to calm down....He was already freaked out witnessing all the events which happened to him in one night..and now he was suddenly kidnapped by a nutcase devil who also happened to be the one to save him twice in a single night. All of this was too much for him to digest..

Shaurya: Calm down?? You're seriously asking me that!!?? How can someone calm down after almost being killed twice by some weirdoes and then getting kidnapped by some haedcore demon nutjob!!!

He yelled in frustation

Palki: Well....If you look at the bright side you were saved twice by this hardcore demon nutjo-...wait.....D-did you just call me a nutjob??

Palki asked in bafflement to which Shaurya just ignored her words

Palki: Aish.......why you lil son of a-......*sigh*