Broken....!!

Shaurya: Who are you.......

Jiya: You will know soon......

Soon everything became black in front of shaurya's eyes and he lost consciousness.

After a while Shaurya slowly opened his eyes....he blinked his eyes a couple of times to see clearly and soon found himself inside a large luxurious bedroom.
It was coated with silver and a reddish outlook.
He was lying on a king size bed.
He got up abruptly and went to the door as fast as he could to get out but in vain as the door didn't open...

Shaurya: What the f***!! Why isn't it opening!!

He was trying really hard to open the door......even body slammed it but no use.

Jiya: Don't try so hard...it won't open..!

She spoke in a normal tone out of nowhere making Shaurya look back and found her sitting on the couch reading a book..
Shaurya was dumbstruck as he didn't see her before there.

Jiya: What? Surprised to see me here..?? *Chuckles* I thought you got used to such things after living with palki.....

She said in a wondered tone making Shaurya surprised by hearing palki's name from her mouth

Shaurya: You know palki..??

To his question jiya just smiled and put the book down and got up from the couch

Jiya: Kind of.............anyways I am Jiya..Jiya Orland....

She spoke in a soft tone which Shaurya ignored and spoke in a cold tone

Shaurya: Listen I don't have time for this shit!! So just let me go!! NOW!!

Jiya: Oh! That's harsh......looks like you don't know how to be polite...

She smirked and spoke in a cold tone and with lightining speed went infront of shaurya making him stumble back a lil

Jiya: Now......what should I do with you....??

She spoke in a dark tone and looked into Shaurya's eyes deeply and suddenly she held his head with both her hands and her eyes glowed in silver color...
Shaurya closed his eyes abruptly due to Jiya's power
She looked into his mind suddenly

She saw Shaurya crying and begging
She saw him getting dragged and beaten
She saw him dying of pain everyday
She saw him getting lost in the whirlpool of guilt and confusion
She saw death
But she saw the most important thing too....the love and care he had for his loved ones which was imprinted not only on his mind but also on his heart....
How he always wished for a lil love in return....
Soon her eyes returned to normal and shaurya also opened his eyes....
He was baffled as to what just happened

Jiya: My.....what a poor soul you are.......

She spoke in a lil soft tone.. looking at him with pity which angered shaurya and he pushed her away aggressively away from him