The next morning, the palace buzzed with anticipation for the royal event. Guests from far and wide were expected to attend, and every corner of the grand estate was meticulously prepared to exude elegance and splendor. In her chamber, Princess Aaira was getting ready for the occasion.

Aaira stood in front of the mirror, her reflection a vision of grace and beauty. She wore a stunning lehenga in shades of deep red and gold, intricately embroidered with delicate patterns that shimmered in the morning light. Her jewelry, a mix of gold and emerald, complemented her striking green eyes, which seemed to sparkle with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. The necklace lay perfectly against her skin, matching the elegance of the maang tikka that adorned her forehead.

But as she tried to tie the strings of her choli, Aaira found herself struggling. Her fingers fumbled with the delicate ties, and a sense of frustration began to creep in.

At that moment, Prince Aditya entered her room, his presence as commanding as ever. He was dressed in a regal sherwani of deep blue and gold, looking every bit the prince he was. He paused for a moment, taking in the sight of Aaira, his heart skipping a beat at her ethereal beauty.

"Aaira," he said softly, walking towards her. "Do you need some help?"

Aaira looked up, her eyes meeting his in the mirror. There was a moment of hesitation before she nodded, her cheeks flushing slightly with embarrassment.

Aditya moved closer, his hands gently brushing hers aside as he took over the task. The proximity sent a shiver down her spine. He worked with practiced ease, his fingers deftly tying the strings of her choli. As he did, his touch was gentle, almost reverent.

"Hold still," he murmured, his breath warm against her neck. Aaira's heart raced, her senses overwhelmed by his nearness and the intimacy of the moment.

When he finished, he lingered for a moment, his hands resting lightly on her shoulders. Their eyes met in the mirror once more, and for a heartbeat, the world outside seemed to disappear.

"You look breathtaking," Aditya said, his voice filled with admiration and a hint of something deeper.

Aaira's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red, and she looked down, unable to meet his intense gaze. "Thank you," she whispered, feeling a warmth spread through her at his words.

Aditya stepped back slightly and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small, ornate box. "I have something for you," he said, opening the box to reveal a beautiful chain waist. The delicate piece of jewelry sparkled with tiny diamonds, perfectly matching her attire.

"Aditya, it's beautiful," Aaira breathed, her eyes wide with surprise and gratitude.

"May I?" he asked, holding the chain waist delicately.

Aaira nodded, and he moved closer, carefully wrapping the chain around her waist. His fingers brushed against her skin, sending a shiver through her. He fastened the clasp with care, making sure it sat perfectly on her.

"There," he said, stepping back to admire his handiwork. "Now you look complete."

Aaira turned to face him, her green eyes shining with emotion. "Thank you, Aditya. This means a lot."

Aditya smiled warmly. "Anything for you, Aaira."

With that, he offered her his arm, and she took it, feeling a sense of reassurance and strength flow from him. Together, they walked out of the chamber, ready to face the royal event and whatever else the day might bring, side by side.

~~~~~

In her chamber, Princess Aanya prepared for the royal event with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. She stood before the mirror, her reflection adorned in a breathtaking lehenga of pastel pink and gold. The intricate embroidery danced along the fabric, capturing the light in a mesmerizing display. Her jewelry, delicate yet resplendent, added a touch of regal elegance to her ensemble.