Spark

Kim Namjoon, also known as RM, the leader of BTS, in his luxurious living room, sipping on a glass of whiskey. He stared at the TV, but his mind was elsewhere. His thoughts were consumed by his wife, Y/n, who was out at a party with her friends.

Their marriage was a forced one, arranged by their families. Namjoon had never been interested in settling down, but his parents had insisted that it was time for him to take responsibility and marry a suitable woman. Y/n was beautiful, intelligent, and from a good family, but Namjoon had never felt a spark with her.

As he gazed at the TV, his mind began to wander to the countless times Y/n had tried to get close to him, only to be rebuffed. He had always been polite but distant, never wanting to lead her on or give her false hope. But tonight, something was different.

He couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had been growing inside him since Y/n had left for the party. He had tried to distract himself with work, but his mind kept drifting back to her. Who was she with? Was she laughing and smiling with someone else?

Namjoon's grip on his glass tightened as he thought about it. He didn't want to admit it, but he was jealous. He was jealous of the attention she might be giving someone else, of the possibility that she might be enjoying herself without him.

Just then, he heard the door open, and Y/n walked in, looking stunning in her red dress. Her hair was styled perfectly, and her makeup was flawless. Namjoon's eyes narrowed as he took in her appearance.

"Where have you been?" he asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

Y/n smiled, unaware of the storm brewing inside him. "I was at a party with my friends. We had a great time."

Namjoon's eyes scanned her body, searching for any signs of infidelity. He didn't find any, but his jealousy didn't dissipate. "Who was there?" he pressed, his voice a little harsher than he intended.

Y/n's smile faltered, and she looked at him warily. "Just my friends, Namjoon. Why are you asking?"

Namjoon's grip on his glass tightened further. He was being ridiculous, he knew. He had no right to be jealous. But he couldn't help the way he felt.

"I don't know," he muttered, looking away.

Y/n walked closer to him, her heels clicking on the floor. "Namjoon, what's wrong? You're acting strange."

Namjoon's eyes snapped back to hers, and for a moment, they just stared at each other. The air was thick with tension, and Namjoon could feel his heart racing.

Suddenly, he was on his feet, his glass forgotten. He reached out and grabbed Y/n's wrist, pulling her close. "I don't like it when you go out without me," he growled, his voice low and menacing.

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't pull away. "Namjoon, I-"

He cut her off, his lips crashing down on hers. The kiss was rough and demanding, and Y/n gasped in surprise. But as Namjoon deepened the kiss, she began to respond, her lips parting to let him in.

Namjoon's jealousy and possessiveness took over, and he devoured her mouth, his hands roaming her body. Y/n moaned, her hands grasping at his shirt, pulling him closer.

The kiss was intense, passionate, and all-consuming. Namjoon's anger and frustration melted away, replaced by a burning desire for his wife.

As they broke apart for air, Namjoon's eyes locked onto Y/n's, and he saw the desire mirrored back at him. Without a word, he swept her off her feet and carried her to their bedroom.

The door slammed shut behind them, and Namjoon dropped Y/n onto the bed. He followed her down, his body covering hers, his lips claiming hers once again.