pt.5

Aira's POV
The early morning sun shine gently through the window as I slowly stirred from my sleep. I opened my eyes, the memories of the previous night flooding back to me instantly. As I looked around, I noticed Ibrahim was waking up too, a soft smile adorning his face as he looked at me.
"Good morning, my love," he whispered, his voice still husky with sleep.
"Good morning," I said while kissing his face.
Ibrahim chuckled softly, his eyes filled with affection as I kissed him. He pulled me closer, his arms wrapping around my waist as he asked.
"Did you sleep well?" he asked, his fingers tracing patterns on my bare back.
"Best sleep ever," I answered.
Ibrahim smiled, his expression filled with satisfaction.
"I'm glad to hear that," he murmured, nuzzling his face against my neck. "You looked so peaceful sleeping in my arms. It made me realize how lucky I am to have you."
I smiled at him.
We stayed there enveloped in each other's embrace for a few more moments, the world outside quiet and still. The sound of our steady breaths and the gentle rhythm of our heartbeats filled the room.
I broke the comfortable silence.
"We should probably start getting ready to go back. We have to head back to Pakistan today." I sadi while getting up from the bed and wearing Ibrahims shirt.
Ibrahim chuckled at the sight of me wearing his shirt.
"You look gorgeous in my clothes," he said, his eyes roaming over my figure admiringly.
He got out of bed as well and wore his pants.
"I've arranged breakfast for us, we'll eat and then we can go to the airport after getting ready, we still have 5 hours.
I nodded.
"That sounds perfect," I replied, still sleepy but appreciative of the idea of breakfast. I followed him as we made our way to where the breakfast was served.
We settled down at the table and began to enjoy our breakfast.The food was delicious, and the peacefulness of the scenery outside the yacht was out of the world.

The food was delicious, and the peacefulness of the scenery outside the yacht was out of the world

(The place where they had their breakfast)

After we finished our breakfast, we both stood up and went back to the bedroom to get ready to go back to Pakistan.
Ibrahim chuckled, his eyes shining with amusement.
"Don't worry, love. I've already packed your bags and checked us out of the hotel. They're on the yacht. And I've got your clothes that you're going to be wearing at the airport," he reassured me, gesturing toward a neatly packed bag on the side of the bed.
Ibrahim picked out a simple but stylish outfit for me-a pair of jeans, a comfortable top, and a light jacket. He handed them to me with a smile.
"Here you go," he said.
"Ready to get changed?"
I took the clothes from him and headed to the bathroom to get changed. As I slipped out of his shirt and into the outfit he had picked out, I couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment. Ibrahim's attention to detail and care for me never failed to make my heart flutter.
I emerged from the bathroom, now dressed and feeling much more presentable for the flight. Ibrahim looked me up and down, a satisfied smile on his face as he took in my appearance.
"You look beautiful," he said, his tone filled with affection.
"Are we ready to go?" I asked, checking my phone to see how much time we had before our flight. Ibrahim nodded.
"Yes, let's make our way to the airport," he replied, holding out his hand for me to take.
"Wait, I will just text my mom, that I'm about to go to the airport."
Ibrahim nodded, waiting patiently as I quickly sent a message to my mother, alerting her of my departure.
As I finished sending the message, I looked up at Ibrahim and smiled.
"Okay, all set," I said, pocketing my phone and taking his hand in mine and With that, we made our way off the yacht and onto the dock, heading towards the car that was waiting for us. Ibrahim handled all the necessary arrangements, making sure we had everything we needed for us to go back to Pakistan.
Once we were settled in the car, I turned to Ibrahim and said.
"Now we are not going to be seeing each other that often, no waking up together, not sleeping together, no nothing.
Ibrahim chuckled softly, his hand finding mine and gently intertwining our fingers.
"I know, love," he said, his voice warm but tinged with a hint of sadness.
"It's going to be rough not having you by my side, but I'm not going to give up on us. We'll find a way to make it work."