1.

Udaipur is a fictional place in Rajasthan in this story although it's real.

Author's POV

8 a.m at Sharma house;

"Again. Again this girl is not at home. She's really the real trouble of our life. Why she's not at home? Why she always creates drama in the early morning?" Sita Chachi's loud angry voice made the breakfast table quite.

Myra turned off the microwave after preparing the food as she came towards the table and arranged the plates. Sita's chachi started cutting the vegetables while kept looking at the front door. Waiting for Sita to arrived.

The hatred in her eyes were visible. Every morning this was a routine. She hated it. She hated when every early morning Sita went to the nearby temple.

Both wives of the house, kept making the breakfast until the front door finally opened revealing Sita standing on the other side holding the puja thali in her hands.

Immediately, the scaredness in her eyes came back but she managed it with a little smile. She came inside the house, closing the door behind.

"Here, the only trouble making person in our life. Why you went out? You didn't make the breakfast. Your chacha will go to office early today. You are living here for free, at least be thankful." Her chachi shouted, making her heart shattered into pieces.

Does she deserved that? No. Maybe. Definitely. No one deserved that. Her heart shattered everytime when her chachi kept dragging her dead parents. Why? She's also a family member.

"Ab kyu chup hai? Har Subha Teri yeh natak nahi chalegi. Khana banake jidhar Jana hoga Jana" she slowly nodded at her bhabi's statement though each and every words were digging on her chest. Mostly like someone was stabing on her chest repeatedly. (Why are you quite now? Every morning your drama will not work. Make the food and then go wherever you want)

It's hard to forgot about everything when you were repeatedly getting hurt from your own family members. Why the always made her felt like a outsider? If this was not her home then where? It's her own family, wasn't it?

"I'm sorry Chachi. I thought I will come back early but... I'm really sorry. I promise it'll never happen again" Sita's slow voice, clearly making everyone sure that she got hurt. Her voice shaked a little but eventually she managed.

"Make the Parathas now. Fast. Your drama is enough for today. Your chacha ji and kartik will leave early." Sita nodded and came to the kitchen.

"Chachi, Prasad" Sita said slowly as her chachi let out an annoyed sigh. "We are not going to be happy until you will leave us, so stop the drama and do the works" Chachi's statement made Sita paused for a moment.

How long she had to maintain the fake smile? How long? She's deliberately getting hurt but couldn't spoke out? Her family would be happy when the day she finally leave the house?

Her eyes were getting moist each and every time she heard her family members hated words.

"Chachi, itna nafrat karti ho aap mujhse? Lekin kyu Chachi? Just because maa and baba nahi rahe? Mujhe thoda sa toh pyar do chachi, yahi toh meri parivaar hai. Aur kaha jaau main?" finally she spoke out. Her eyes were already filled with tears, her voice shaked. (Chachi, you hate me that much? Just because my parents are not alive? Please love me a little Chachi. This is my family, where should I go?)