42.

S I T A

"You can hear me, Sita? Hold on, you'll be fine, oh god" my mind is too blurry to understand what exactly is going on, but only what I know is... something happened to me. I don't know what exactly happened because my eyes are barely open but all I heard is Devika's tensed and hurried voice. Not only her's, even few more..but I am not able to say everything.

I felt a sharp pain in my wrist, nerves as I finally understand that I'm on a stretcher. I still can't open my eyes fully but the moving of the thing underneath me, made me sure that I'm on a stretcher. Am I going to die?

My head is having a sharp headache which is almost making me sure that I'm going to die, and my body is too weak to even move. I don't know. I'm feeling like, I'm paralyzed. Maybe I'm not but still.

"Please Sita, just hold on" I heard another voice but I'm not in the position to identify the owner of it. Aranyak? Where is he? Please, Save me.

YESTERDAY

"Sita" my eyes opened as I heard a low whisper. I'm feeling almost unconscious with so much pain in my head, making me feel like I'm going to die.

The room is dark with the only street light making it glow slightly. Which came in my room from the window. I took a breath and blinked my eyes few times to adjust myself in the darkness.

I know very well that I'm not alone now., I heard a voice clearly. I tried to see and because of this I turned my head towards the direction where I heard the sound and all I could see was the shadow of a figure beside my bed. So close.

I stared at the shadow, every part of myself is telling me that I'm not safe.

So damn much close. Who's he? How he entered in my room? I locked the door... then? My.. My stalker.

He didn't speak, the light slightly falling on his face but it's not use because he's wearing a mask.

"Who- who are you? How you entered in the room?" I asked, my voice is giving up. I locked the door then how he entered. Who's he? Wait...is it-- no.

I wanted to stand up and pushed him away but my body gave up and my heart beat increased as he pulled out something from his pocket, holding it infront of his face. A injection. He's going to....No.

Will I ever see Aranyak again? I don't know if I'll ever see you again or not..just be happy in your life, Aranyak. Your life will go on..with me or.. without me. I love you. I love you so much. If there's anything called second life then I want to meet with you again.

"Time to go for sleep, pearl" That's all I heard before I felt a sharp pain in my hand.

"Did you get hurt, Sita? Christ, it's bleeding. I'm sorry-- I'm so sorry, Sita. I should not have thrown the vase to your forehead. But really, you pissed me off. There's only name should be in your lips and that's mine but you kept murmuring that name of your husband's" I Shivered in pain as I heard a low male voice.

My vision is blurred with both, tears and the blood, which is now rolling down my face from my forehead. He hitted me.  It's hurt like hell and the worst thing is I'm not able to do anything.

He's torturing me. Sometimes his hand moving on my legs, thighs, stomach, hands, neck and sometimes he's hitting me because I kept saying Aranyak's name. Do I really deserve this? Please Aranyak, come fast.

"Let me take care of your. You know right, that only I have the rights to hurt you. To take care of your. Everything would be fine, believe me if that damn Rajeev didn't forced you that night and you forcefully got married to Mr. Suryawanshi. I didn't let Rajeev lived peacefully, I killed him and know it's your husband's time. Calm down" I shook my head with the pain I'm feeling as he said he'll hurt Aranyak. He can't do this, please.