Four

Two weeks
Two week since Charlotte kissed Mia, or Mia kissed Charlotte it doesn't matter all that matters is it's been two weeks since the kiss. They haven't spoken since, Charlotte hasn't been at school much since that day and Mia was left with more questions than answers.
_________

Mia-
Hey char, I hope you're okay I haven't heard anything in a while and I really miss you. We really need to talk sweetheart.

Charlotte-
Hi, I'm just feeling a little confused about what I'm feeling, you're my best friend Mia

Mia-
I'm aware that I'm your best friend char, I never intended on you finding out this way. I don't want this friendship to be ruined by my stupidity. Don't feel like you have to or need to have feelings for me just because of my feelings, I'd never want to put that pressure on you, Ever.

Charlotte-
I thought I was straight, well not 'straight' I've had girl crushes but I thought that was me wanting to BE them not me wanting to be IN them. I need time to process my thoughts Mia I really hope you can understand that. This isn't because I don't feel anything because that kiss was... yes well you know it was nice.

Mia-
You don't have to put a label on yourself char, sexuality is such a spectrum and it's all very confusing. And I'll give you time and space I'm here to message when you are ready to talk, even if you don't want to talk about this. And yes the kiss was... nice.

Charlotte-
Thankyou Mia, I appreciate it. I'll message you soon <3

Mia-
Stay safe sweetheart

________

Authors note

Hi, sorry for the late and short update! I've been a little busy I'll be writing more now though! Also poor autumn and winter! I feel awful for them :(