♥️ NEW FRIENDS ALL AROUND ♥️

All Might announced that our indoor combat training has come to an end for us. I helped Uraraka out of the now-destroyed building. What in the world did Bakugou do to make the gigantic hole on the side of the building like that anyway? "Y/n," Uraraka weakly spoke. "you don't have to help me get up to where the others are, I'll be fine..." I looked at like as if she was crazy. How could I possibly leave her in a state like this?

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah...just catch up with Bakugou..." She insisted. I gave her a look of caution before I kept walking her as close as she allowed me to the Surveillance room where the others were.

"Take it easy," I told her with a slight smile. She gave me a meek smile before I headed off back into the building. What in the world did Bakugou do to make the gigantic hole on the side of the building like that anyway?

Speaking of Bakugou, I saw him standing by himself in the middle of the floor right below the fifth. From what I could see he was shaking, the metallic clanks from his gauntlets could be heard from where he stood.

On the other hand...maybe I should just leave...

Seeing him shaking like that just sent me so many red flags that I probably should just leave him alone. Only god knows what Deku said to him down here. I slowly turned on my heel to walk back out but I stopped again.

...Maybe I should check up on him?

Even though the trial was said and done for us, he still in the end was my teammate and he was my classmate. I looked back at his seething figure before shaking my head and making my way over to him. "Bakugou," I said calmly. No response left his lips. He looked to be in so much thought that he didn't even pay attention to his surroundings at all.  It was just a blur to him. I could hear how heavy his breathing got after a second, the way his hands tensed up as they balled into tight triggering fists, and his teeth bared against each other. His eyes were wide with distraught but also blazing anger.

Jesus, what do I do? He looks like he's found to murder anyone in sight at this point...should I just walk out?

Bakugou's petrifying demeanor came to a halt out of the blue. He stopped breathing so harshly as it went silent. The tension in his posture didn't leave but it was enough for me to feel relaxed knowing that he didn't look like he was about to go on a murderous rampage.

My hand—was firm against his shoulder as I stared at him from his left. I hadn't realized that I even got this close to him to put a hand on his shoulder, or how I even got the courage to use physical touch on someone like him. "calm down." I said, emphasizing my words. "It's fine, we've won the trial—it's over. All Might is waiting for us in the Surveillance room to review our scores." It felt like I was talking to a brick wall due to Bakugou not letting a single sound slip.

That's the quietest he's ever been...

I shook that thought out of my head before removing my hand away from his tensed shoulder. He stood there for a good moment before he headed in the opposite direction on his own. I let out a sigh of relief that he didn't blow me away or something as I too followed behind him.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Congratulations Villain Team, amazing work!" All Might beamed. I gave a gentle nod his way. "The MVP of this exercise is Young L/n!" All Might added proudly. I heard the gasps of my classmates and even I let out a surprised gasp of my own. How is that possible...? Yes, even if the Heroes didn't win I expected either Deku or Ochaco to get some recognition...