Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

ᴀɴɴᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ
I was in the middle of freaking out after what happened with Elsa when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it read 'Unknown'.
**Phone Call**
( Bold = Anna Normal= Jack)

"Hello?" I said as soon as I answered the phone.

"Hi, umm.... Is this Anna Arendelle?" I heard the person on the other line say, and their voice sounded very familiar.

"Yes,this is her. Can I ask who this is? " I replied.

"Yes, this is Jack, Jack Frost"

I froze at the sound of his voice and I changed my tone of voice.

"What do you want Frost?" I asked with a hint of anger in my tone.

You see, I know the reason why Jack left, and I remember how my sister cried herself to sleep for many nights, because she always wondered if JAck had left because of her, and i dont want to see my sister get hurt like that again.

"Umm.... I found your sister." He said and he stuttered his first two words.

"Where is she?" I asked with the anger replaced by worry.

"We're at Hiccup's house. Do you remember him?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, can you just text me the address?"

"Sure, at what time will you be here? "

"Umm... I'm not sure, just later on today i guess" I replied, with nervousness in my voice. What if Elsa doesn't want me there, I said some very mean words to her earlier.

"Okay, we'll just wait for you here"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

**PHONE CALL OVER**
I'm pretty sure Elsa hates me right now, so i told Jack I'd go over later today.
My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing signaling that i had just gotten a text.
"1937 S Maple Drive" was what the text read.
I decided that i was going to distract myself until i was ready to finally drive to Hiccup's house, so i decided to call the only the person that could help....
***~***~***~~
Hey! Sorry for the short chapter ! ): And for that cliffhanger /: but comment down below who you think the person is! (:
Anyways, i want to get to know some of you so message me! (: im answering literally everyone ! :3

🎀🎀🎀🎀
💓 4you 💓
🌸🌸🌸🌸
🌱🌱🌱🌱
💗💗💗💗
🙎🙆🙋💁
🏩💒🏩💒
-Beth xoxo <3