Chapter 2

~~~~~JACK P.O.V~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my sister, Emma's voice.

EF: "Jack, JACK!! wake up, c'mon it's the first day of school!"

J: "5 more minutes" I grumbled.

I yelled in pain as she hit me with her book. For her 12 years of age she is pretty strong.

EF: "Don't make me get the ice cold water" she threatened.

Emma can be really annoying sometimes. I got up the bed and stretched.

J: "There I'm up you happy?" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

EF: "Much better, now hurry up and get dressed or you're gonna be late for school."

I grumbled. School, not my best subject. In school I'm the bad boy, a player, every girl would sell their soul to have their heart broken by the Jack Frost. I changed into my navy blue hoodie and beige jeans with my black converse. I ran my fingers through my hair to fix it, or well mess it up even more. My parents died when I was little, I was barely 7 and my sister Emma was just 5, so it was a little hard to see our parents gone, but we got used to not seeing them. Right now we are staying at our parents mansion, I as their oldest kid inherited their fortune, houses and company. At school I'm the bad boy, I'm cold, I have no emotions, but Emma is the one that cheers me up.

You could say that my parents death hit me hard, but that isn't the reason why I'm like this. It was all his fault. All he wanted was to hurt the people I loved the most. He wanted to break me, he wanted my powers. When I was a newborn, I found out that I can control wind, ice and snow. It was unbelievable at first and also very hard to control, but I managed it and now I can control my powers better. I ate breakfast and started heading to the door when Emma stopped me.

EF: "Where do you think you're going mister" She said in a serious tone.

J: School, That's what you woke me up for right?" I teased.

EF: "The bus isn't going to get here in at least 15 minutes." She smirked

J: "Then why did you wake me up?" I said in an annoyed tone.

EF: "Because if I woke you up later, you would be late for school" She said in a 'duh' tone

Just then I decided to start heading to the bus stop. When I got there my best friend Hiccup was already there, reading a novel like always.

J: "What you reading there Haddock?"

When he heard me he startled.

H: "I didn't see you there man, don't be scaring me like that, you almost gave me a heart attack"

I chuckled. Hiccup is gonna be Hiccup again.

J: "What a grandma you are Haddock"

He was speechless until Kristoff and Flynn got here. Hiccup, Flynn, Kristoff and I have known each other since we were in diapers and we've always been the bad boys but deep really deep in our hearts we can be sweet. Which usually never happens since we're the bad boys in school, all 4 nof us are players, even Hiccup. We never stay with one girl for more than 2 days. It's always kiss and bye, that's how it is with us. We started being players when some girls broke our hearts. It's still painful thinking about it but, it's better then before.

Kristoff suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts. I noticed that the bus was already in front of us.

K: "You'll ready for the action?" He asked and I chuckled.

We got in the bus and girls started putting makeup on and squealing. Honestly the look like clowns and clowns scare me thanks to Flynn, but that's another story.

Like always we winked at the girls and some of them fainted. We kept this going until we were close to our seats in the back. When I was heading to my seat next to the window I noticed a girl listening to music. When I tapped her shoulder I realized that she was asleep so I decided to leave her alone, but the guys had other plans.

K: "Why is there a girl in your seat man?" He asked me confused.

Just as I was about to answer him, Hiccup pushed me onto the girl making me hug her.

J: "What the heck was that Hiccup?!" I asked while I felt my cheeks burn.

H: "Is that a blush I see?" He teased. Oh how i hate him sometimes. What a monster I've created, Hiccup was a shy boy before and now he's just a freaking monster and he'll put up a fight. I guess this is his way of payback for last weeks incident.

J: "Blush? What are you talking about Haddock?" I asked pretending I didn't know what he was talking about. Just as I was about to say something else, Flynn and Kristoff joined him.

K: "Is Mr. Frost over here having a crush?" He teased.

F: "Since when does the Jack Frost blush over a girl?" He teased. I hate these guys they spend way too much time with me.

Suddenly the bus stopped and we were at school.

~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~

So this is my longest chapter yet. How do you'll like my story. I know I'm the worst writer ever but I do this for fun since I love writing so yea. imma try to update once a day sometimes I won't be able to since I have school but I'll try my best to update.

~~~~~Apologies~~~~~

~Bad Grammar (If you found one)

~long chapter, this chapter has over 700 words 😱😱😱 I just kept on writing. There was too much inspiration and I had ideas flowing through my brain rapidly so I kept typing

~~~~~BTW~~~~~

I'm going to make next chapter Elsa's POV to see how she felt the whole bus ride. Question is was she awake or asleep?? I don't know u have to find out in the next chapter *evil laugh*😈😈

So yea that's it my snowflakes night/good morning it's already 9:30pm where I live since it's mountain time so yea goodnight/good morning depends what time you're reading this😂

~Mariel