Chapter 4

JACK P.O.V

I was walking to the office when I bumped into someone.

J: "Watch where you're going" I yelled coldly

The girl was picking her stuff up when I realized something.

I have seen that hair before. It was the same girl from the bus ride, but I felt like I had seen before the bus ride. Maybe I saw her at the store or walking on the streets, but it wasn't that.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

J: "Elsa? Elsa where are you?"

E: "I'm over here silly" she said while giggling.

J: "You know you look so pretty when you giggle" I said. She started blushing.

E: "T-thanks Jack"

There was a moment of silence then Elsa spoke up.

E: "Jack?"

J: "Yes Elsa"

E: "Promise me that you will never leave me, that you will be here for me in my ups and downs" she said.

I started feeling something weird in my stomach, it's something I had never felt before, I felt like I was about to throw up in a good way.

J: "I promise, I'd do anything for you Elsa" I said. Elsa is very special for me, she's always been here for me, now it's my turn.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

E: "J-Jack?"

I've heard that voice before. It was the voice that cheered me up when I was feeling down, the voice that made my stomach make flips every time I heard it.

J: "Elsa? Is that you?" I asked

E: "Yes Jack, it is me" She said with a smile.

J: "How are your parents?" I asked. Suddenly her smile turned into a frown.

E: "My parents are gone." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

J: "I'm sorry for your loss" I said

E: "It's okay, they've been gone for a while nnow. I got used to it."

J: "So what's your first class?" I said changing the subject.

E: " Math"

J: "Oh cool we should start heading there."

E: "Yeah"

There was a moment of silence then Elsa spoke up.

E: "Jack?" She said

J:"Yes Elsa"

E: "Why did you leave?"

Her question made me frown, that day was one of the happiest and saddest days of my life. It was the day when mom told us that she was pregnant again, but it was also the day that they were kiled in front of us. It was also the day when I had to leave Arrendalle and Elsa to move here to Burgess with my aunt.

J: "I-it's complicated" I stuttered while tears where threataning to spill. That day was truly the most painful day of my life.

We finally reached the class room and we went in different ways. I don't knwo why I suddenly feel safe around anyone. Mostly Elsa. I broke my promise to her but it seems like she forgave me. The same feeling from 5 years ago came back, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I suddenly felt like I was cared for. I did'nt feel like badboy Jack, I felt like me, the carefree complicated teen that would do anything for Elsa, that't who I am, and I don't kmow why I changed, life was better back then.

~~~~~Author Note~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, It's getting late and I need to sleep. So I posted in the morning but i actually made this chapter last night so yea. I fell asleep once I was writing 'Its getting late and I need to sleep' so yea lol

Apologies!:

~Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try making the next one longer. KEYWORD: TRY

~Sorry for bad grammar (If you found one)

BTW!:

~Thanks to @nicole9132002 for her comments yesterday! I don't really do this often but, go follow and read her stories shes just an amazing writer.

Bye I'm about to go eat breakfast so yea bye. Imma be working on chapter 5 that way it's ready for tomorrow bye my Snowflakes.

~Mariel :)