Chapter 15

Your reactions on each chapter would never fail to surprise me. I'm seriously so thankful to have such dedicated readers, who wait with bated breath for me to update (sometimes rather impatiently😁). I really love each and everyone of you though and I'm so grateful to have you all with me on this journey. I love your views, your votes, your comments, your insta DMs, your praises, your opinions, your criticisms, just everything. Always keep loving me and this book, just like this.✨

Also, whoever has their birthday today, I wish you a very happy birthday love. May you achieve everything you ever wished for and so much more than that.❣️

***

The alarm started going off. Taani blindly reached for it and turned it off even before opening her eyes and when she did, she found herself caged with a hand beneath her head and one around her waist. He was so close to her that she could feel his breath on her neck. The way her back was flushed against Yuvi's naked chest was giving her butterflies but the slight headache she still felt reminded her of what all happened yesterday.

'I wonder when he came back and the audacity he has to sleep beside me after leaving me for someone else!? Fuck him!' She angrily thought, finally removing his arm from around her and quickly moved away from. Yuvi who was dead tired and went to sleep barely an hour ago did not even stir at her movements.

Feeling parched, she filled a glass of water for herself. 'Kaha tha loyal rahunga mai! Yahi loyalty hai inki!? Mann kar raha hai ye paani inke muhh pe fek ke maaru!' (𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍! 𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚!? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆!) She thought glaring at him.

But even after being so angry and disappointed at him, she could not deny the fact that he was looking so cute with his dishevelled hair and a slight frown on his forehead because of the sunlight hitting his face, peeking through the blinds.

"Mann to karta hai saare ke saare parde khol du! Jal ke raakh ho jaayein ye is dhoop mai!" (𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕!) She murmured, angrily pouting at him but still went to properly close the blinds.

Although she was very angry at him and was sure she would make him pay for it, she still somewhere felt like she should give him a chance to explain himself. She might be taking it in a very wrong direction because he seemed very genuine when he had told her that he would be loyal with her.

'Whatever be the reason Mr. Singhania, just be ready to grovel!' With that thought, she hurried to get freshened up as it was her first day in her in-laws' house and she had to prepare her first meal for them.

She was still in her wedding attire so she got out of it and put it aside for dry cleaning and then worked on removing her makeup which was completely ruined at this point with black streaks of mascara running all over her face.

After that, she took a quick shower, did her skin care and wore a red coloured net saree. She did minimal makeup and decided to keep her hair open as they were still slightly wet.