01: Missing Anna

"911 whats your emergency?"

"I want to report a missing person" I could hear the eco of my voice.

"Im sorry sir but you've called the wrong number"

"No no no please...don't hang up" I took a deep breath. Hearing the person on the other side breathing.

"I think someone has taken her" I whispered, feeling my voice crack.

"What's the missing person's name?" The man in the telefon sounded calm, like very calm. But just thinking about Anna made my heartbreak and I couldn't answer his questions.

"Sir?"

"Anna, Anna Guster" I was on the edge to start crying.

"How old is she" The man asked.

"17" I cleared my throat and the first tear left my eye and move down to my cheek.

"Where are you right now sir?" My tears started falling one by one, lets just say I cried.

"In...in her room" I whispered.

"Why do you think someone has taken her?" once again I couldn't answer his question.

"Sir?"

I tried to say something but it was to difficult. I just felt how the tears was falling.

"Sir?" He asked again.

A loud deafening noise rushed through my ear and the man on the other side was no longer to be heard.

I took a look at her room. Her school bag on the chair at the desk in the corner of the room. And her piano with the note book wide open. The note book revealed that the last played song was "Skinny love" by bon iver. She really liked that song. Her bookshelf without any books, Anna like to read but she doesn't like to save books. Her bed looked lonely without sleeping Anna, and the blod on her pillow was hartbreaking. But the blood on the floor was worst. It looked like someone had pulled Annas body out of the room. I shaked that thought out of my head.

The whole thing teared me apart. And I couldn't move or breath.

***

A/N This is the first chapter, I know its very short and thats the point.
The other chapters will be longer!! Promise!