02: Small town

Josh POV:

I sat on a chair in front of Hannah, my third psychologist. It was always the same all the time. They asked questions that I had no answer to. Then they tried to make me believe she was gone, that the person who was MY everything was dead. I couldn't hear that kind of thing, I couldn't hear the lies. I know she's alive, somewhere but I will find her, and bring her back to me.

"I don't remember" I said.

"You have to try Josh, tell me what happened that night?" Hannah said.

It was always the same question. WHAT happened, I don't remember! It doesn't matter how much I try it's gone the memories are gone.

"Please Josh you have to let me in, I'm just trying to help you move on" She begged.

I never talked to them, they never understands. Anna isn't dead.

"Don't do this for me do this for Anna"

I don't listen to her, her voice made me irritable. Instead, I leaned back looked out the window and let my thoughts go back in time. I went back to the first time I met her.

*2 years earlier*

I just bought a new apartment in a small town. It wasn't very big but enough for me.

It was my mom that convinced me that this was the best thing to do. She said that I needed to put everything behind me, though I didn't want to. She said my past was in the past, but its the past that tells you who you are.

My apartment was small. It had one bedroom, a kitchen that was connected to the small livingroom, a little bathroom and a hall. Both the kitchen, the bathroom and the hall was white. The livingroom however was Light brown and it gave me a very warm feeling. The bedroom was blue and had a huge bed for two.

*First day in my new school*

I walked in the school hall looking at every person, judging them. Then I saw her. The dark brown hair. The almost irresistible body and her pale skin. Suddenly she droped her books. I run up to her and when I stod in front of her, I kneeled down and helped her pick them up.

"You dont have to" she said very quietly. She didn't look at me. I smiled.

"But I want to" I said louder than she had.

"Your'e new here" It wasn't a question.

"Yeah" My smile got a little bigger, if possible.

"Clearly" she mumble. I frowned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You'll see" she stod up and turned away. She started walking.

As she walked she never looked up from the floor. Her hips went from one side to the other in a perfekt way. She was so beautiful. Damn.

We had the same first class. She sat in the back right corner. The chair beside her was empty so I took it.

"Hi" I smiled. She didn't look at me.

"Ehm miss? Can you help me please?" I tried. She still didn't look. She just sat there painting her desk.

"Today we have a new student in our class" The English teacher said. Fuck, now I have to introduse me or whatever.

"Can Josh step forward?" I stod up and walked to the front.

"Now tell us something about you" she said.

"Well...you already said my name. There is nothing else to say" I claimed.