Cyo-sean and ellie-degrassi tng

The hallways of Degrassi hummed with memories—lockers, laughter, and secrets shared. Ellie Nash, her dark hair framing her face, stood by her locker, lost in thought. It had been years since she'd seen Sean Cameron—the boy who'd once stolen her heart.

Sean had left abruptly after the school shooting, retreating to Wasaga Beach to be with his parents. Ellie had moved on, or so she told herself. But when she heard he was back, something stirred—a mix of curiosity and longing.

Their paths crossed near the rooftop, where they'd once traded secrets and bonded over their misunderstood lives. Sean leaned against the railing, his eyes guarded. "Ellie," he said, his voice rough from too many cigarettes and too much life.

She studied him—the scruff on his jaw, the way his gaze flickered. "Sean," she replied, her heart racing. "You're back."

He nodded. "Yeah. For good."

They talked—about the past, the scars they carried. Ellie showed him the faded marks on her arm—the remnants of her cutting issue. Sean traced them gently, his touch both tender and heartbreaking.

"You never wrote," Ellie said, her voice accusing. "Not a single letter."

Sean looked away. "I thought it was better that way."

"But I missed you," Ellie confessed. "Every damn day."

He met her eyes. "I missed you too."

And just like that, they were back—two souls rekindling an old flame. Sean's apartment became their sanctuary—a place where secrets spilled, laughter echoed, and love tiptoed in.

Ellie moved in, her bags blending with Sean's worn furniture. They cooked together—burned pancakes and over-salted pasta. Sean taught her to fix a leaky faucet; Ellie taught him to dance in the rain.

One night, as the city lights flickered outside, Sean pulled her close. "Ellie," he whispered, "I never stopped loving you."

She traced the scar on his cheek—the one from a bar fight long ago. "I never stopped either."

They kissed—a collision of past and present. The rooftop was their witness—the same place where they'd first connected. Sean's lips tasted of regret and redemption.

But life wasn't a fairytale. Sean had enlisted in the army, his departure imminent. Ellie watched him pack—a duffel bag filled with memories. "Afghanistan," he said, his voice hollow. "I have to go."

She nodded, tears blurring her vision. "Come back to me."

Sean kissed her—a promise etched in their shared history. "Always."

And so, in the quiet of their apartment, they made love—a desperate, beautiful ache. Sean whispered her name, and Ellie held on—knowing that love was fragile, yet unbreakable.

On the morning he left, they stood by the window. Rain streaked the glass, and Ellie clung to Sean's dog tags. "Remember me," she said.

He kissed her forehead. "Forever."

And as he walked away, Ellie knew—this time, they'd fight for their love. Sean disappeared into the mist, leaving her with memories and hope.

In the letters that followed, Sean wrote of sandstorms and camaraderie. Ellie sent him poems—words stitched together like love letters.

And when he returned, battle-worn and changed, Ellie was there—waiting by the rooftop. Sean stumbled toward her, his eyes seeking solace.

"Ellie," he said, his voice raw, "I'm home."

She kissed him—a reunion of scars and survival. "Welcome back."

And so, in the rain-kissed dusk, they held each other—two broken souls, mending in each other's arms. Their love defied time, distance, and war.

Sean whispered, "I'll never leave again."

Ellie smiled. "Promise?"