S.C.A.R.E.

"Smii7y!" Sparrow ran into the room with worry on her face. Smii7y and Willow were talking in the classroom since she was showing Smii7y all of her doodles in her notebook. "It's the team! They are in trouble! They need you!" Sparrow said.

Smii7y and Willow stood up quickly. "What happened?!" Smii7y asked urgently.

"I'll explain on the way! You better come too, Willow." She led them into the cargo bay of the plane. Smii7y could hear the sound of sirens and explosions.

"Sparrow, the band." Smii7y said before they left the cargo bay of the plane.

"Fuck it. The others need your help. I'll defend you if the government is a pain." Sparrow said ahead.

Smii7y grimaced but followed Sparrow. They ran a few blocks into a small Mexican town. They rounded a corner of an old liquor store and saw fighting. It was something that chilled Smii7y to the bone. He recognized what his friends were fighting. Sparrow grabbed his wrist and scanned her finger on the red stripe on the band. The band beeped and unlocked, falling to the concrete. Smii7y instantly felt his ability return. Like a warm wave throughout his body that gave him energy. Prolonged ability inhibiting had negative consequences.

The fighting wasn't pretty with exploding buildings and cars that were on fire. Smii7y noticed a large shadow worm with two horns protruding from its head. There was also a tall Wendigo with long skinny fingers and a deer skull for a head.

He knew these monsters from a very dangerous abilitor. Smii7y joined his friends. "Smii7y! Glad you're here! Imma barrow this." Eli said when he noticed Smii7y. He touched Smii7y's shoulder to mimic his ability. He froze a large spider that was the size of a mastiff with dragonfly wings.

"Where is Shade?" Smii7y asked.

"We can't find him. Nycta is here too somewhere." Byze said. He had a few pebbles in his hand. He rolled them around like dice and threw them at a black hound that had its mouth agape to bite him. The pebbles exploded on the hellhound. It vanished like a shadow.

"Since you're here, Smii7y, make yourself useful and freeze the big guy's foot to the ground. Imma shock it straight to hell!" Kryoz ordered.

Smii7y joined him in taking down the Wendigo by freezing one of its feet to the asphalt. A loud crack of lightning shot down from the sky and struck the Wendigo. It howled and fell to the ground before it vanished. "We have to find Shade. These things won't stop coming until he's taken care of!" Smii7y shouted over an exploding car.

"I thought you were under house arrest. Why are you out here?" Kryoz said as he shocked multiple spiders out of the sky at once.

"Sparrow told me to come and help you guys." Smii7y explained.

Kryoz's brows furrowed, "Sparrow was with us after the meeting with the advisors of the A.P.S. on the plane with you."

"How-" Smii7y was cut off by a hellhound tackling him and pinning him down to the ground. Kryoz tried to shock it but the hound only flinched. This hound was much bigger than the dogs that were running around.

"Now that all thirteen are here. I suggest we take care of them now." Said a new voice. An odd black snake appeared from Kryoz's shadow and wrapped around him. The snake had one head and two trunks that wrapped around Kryoz. A lot of the shadow monsters evolved to pin everyone down or hold them still. Smii7y was able to freeze the hounds' feet that made contact with his shoulders. He kicked the dog off and it disappeared.

Smii7y saw Shade and Nycta standing in front of him with another woman. She was oddly tall with high-waisted pants and white cowboy boots. She wore a white cowboy hat on her blond hair. Her eyes glowed blue. "You ready to die, Frosty?" Nycta seethed.