Chapter 3: A Blossoming Relationship

Geoff's growing fame attracted the attention of Pete Lomratiwat, a renowned Thai politician in his forties who was also a fan of Geoff's work. Pete admired Geoff's talent and was intrigued by his dedication to social causes. He invited Geoff to dinner at a high-end restaurant in Bangkok. 

The evening was a blend of formal and relaxed, with Pete effortlessly transitioning between discussing serious topics and sharing lighthearted anecdotes. Geoff found himself captivated by Pete's charm and intelligence. They talked about their backgrounds, their careers, and their hopes for the future. What began as a fan meeting evolved into a deep, blossoming relationship. Pete was not only supportive but also genuinely interested in Geoff's well-being. He admired Geoff's commitment to his foundation and his desire to make a positive impact. Their relationship grew stronger as they spent more time together, discovering shared values and dreams.

Meanwhile, Geoff's career continued to thrive. He took on more projects in Thailand, including multiple commercials and product endorsements. His face became a familiar sight on billboards and TV screens. Offers from other countries started pouring in. Geoff starred in a BL drama in South Korea, which was a massive hit, and another in Taiwan. These international projects meant frequent overseas travel, adding another layer of complexity to his life. Despite their busy schedules, Geoff and Pete stayed connected through the Line app, sharing their daily lives and planning their future together. Pete even surprised Geoff by visiting him in South Korea, where they explored the country together. They visited ancient temples, enjoyed local cuisine, and took leisurely walks in picturesque parks. Their moments of togetherness were precious, providing a respite from the hectic pace of Geoff's career.

However, the increased public scrutiny was a challenge. Paparazzi captured photos of Geoff and Pete together during their time in South Korea, sparking a media frenzy. Fans' reactions were mixed. Some were thrilled for Geoff, while others were skeptical or even critical. Every time Geoff returned to Thailand, fanatics would throng the airport, making it difficult for him to navigate the crowd.

To manage the chaos, his loyal fans formed a human shield, protecting Geoff from being overwhelmed by the attention. It was a surreal experience, one that underscored the intensity of his fame and the dedication of his fans.