Chapter 6

Muichiro's POV:

I arrive after the battle why the fuck is it that far, I have to find Tanjiro and his friends! A Kakushi he might help me find them "hey could you make me a favor and try to find the other demon slayers"I ask one Kakushi"I guess it's my job too"

after the entertainment district Tanjiro was comatose for two months and one day muichiro goes to put a flower on the vase and when he comes back he dropped the vase and is really shock/happy/suprise

Tanjiro:"where...am I?"

Muichiro:"are you okay? You've been in a coma for two months after that battle!"

Muichiro smiles and look happy  his eyes are watering in Happy tears

Muichiro:"I'm glad your woke up!"

A kakushi goes to the room with premium castella

Kakushi:excuse me I'm going to set this castella down,so maybe clear it away after awhile

Tanjiro:"oh Thank you very much"

Kakushi:"Hey he is out of coma! make some noise about that now!you really scatterbrained you know that!your supposed to call someone!say he gained consciousness!you idiot!Kiyo! Sumi! Naho! Aoi! kanao!"

the three triplets girls cries and aoi came in with blanket covering herself that scared Naho

Kanao:"thank goodness you woke up!"

Tanjiro:"Thank you"

Kakushi:"the boy with yellow hair was it the day before yesterday?"

Kiyo:"yes"

kakushi:"his back to work"

Tanjiro:"I see what about inosuke"

Sumi:"Mr inosuke was also on the blank of death at one point"

Aoi:"Mr Inosuke was in such terrible shape"

Tanjiro:"I see So I must be hallucinating inosuke stuck on the ceiling above me "

everyone look up and everyone (-Muichiro) scream as they saw Inosuke on the ceiling by his bare hands grabbing the ceiling

Kakushi:"How are you doing that!?"

inosuke jumps in the bed Tanjiro is,standing there

Inosuke:"I'm the guy who woke up seven days before you did!"

Tanjiro"I'm so glad inosuke your so amazing"

A few hours later after the others had left leaving Tanjiro and Muichiro alone

Muichiro's POV:

"I'm glad you're awake Tanjiro"I said with a smile with my eyes watering with happy tears"And I'm glad you're safe Muichiro, why would you go there? You know it's dangerous"He said in a concern look, trying to sit up"Tanjiro you're still weak you should stay in bed still alright"I said in a concern tone while helping Tanjiro lay back down "I know but you could've had gotten hurt!" He said reaching his hand on my cheek he slightly caresses it. I hold it with a gentle touch with my hand "I know, I'm just so concern for you" I said with a year falling from my eye, he slowly wipes it out with his finger "I know Muichiro, I know, but you don't need to go and try to risk your life to save me you know I would want you to be alright rather than just my sister, you mean something to me too"his words made me smile and feel butterflies in my stomach"I know Tanjiro I know"

A few days later

"I see you are getting better, make sure not to drop her though"I said smiling while leaning on the door"I know, I know"he said while he put down sumi, he got out of the bed walking towards me"have you seen Haganezu? Did he send my sword, I kinda Broke it in my last battle"we all went silent for a moment"well..."

Yuichiro's POV:

"Aoi...you seem not to be the same when you found out Muichiro like Tanjiro"I said looking at my sister, she looks shock and very uncomfortable "tell me everything in my old room"I said signaling her to follow me to my old room in the butterfly mansion.

Muichiro's POV:

"And that's all the letters he sent while you're in a coma"I told him Patting his back, suddenly feels him grabbing me into an embrace being a drama king"I don't know how this will end up"he said crying"it's alright Tanjiro I need my sword sharpen so I'll come with you on the swordsmith Village"I told him with a smile his face filling up with excitement.

At the swordsmith Village

"Sorry about my brother Tanjiro and Kotetsu his just so moody and grumpy all the time"I said while Nezuko plays with my hair"Nezuko really likes you that much huh?"I smiled and just nodded my head

(Alr I'm skipping the battle part Yuichiro is facing Gyokko and Muichiro is just going to join Tanjiro, Genya, Mitsuri and Nezuko on Hantengu)

After the battle

"Tanjiro, Nezuko you guys are alright!"I said hugging them"you too Genya and Yuichiro same as you Kotetsu"I smiled at them"Tanjiro"We heard Yuichiro"Thank you for making sure my brother is safe"he said with a smile on his face thats the reason why I found out Yuichiro can smile for Tanjiro rather then us his siblings and his close friends, meaning he accepts Tanjiro to be my lover...

At the butterfly mansion

Nezuko keeps calling me Brother-in-law which keeps Kanao and Aoi Laughing and teases me all the time "why does she calls you Brother-in-law?"Shinobu Nee-san ask"I don't know either Nee-san"she laugh"aww it's cute, considering you and Tanjiro looks like you have a secret relationship hiding from us"I turned red as a tomato as Nee-san tells me that"Nee-san...."Kanao and Yuichiro laughs alongside Shinobu Nee-san"alright, alright let's get to the part, I know How to kill uppermoon 2"She said in a change of tone making her face look serious, we stopped laughing and listened to what she say afterwards, Explaining how to kill uppermoon 2, now the plan will be done correctly when we are prepared for the Battle.

To be continued....