~God, arent they beautiful~

JULIE'S POV:

Once Flynn left, the boys all sat behind their instruments, Reggie after 10 seconds of playing, dropping to the floor like he just took on a stroke. I rushed over to him, where he was laying, now asleep on the floor.

Reggie mumbled, "guys I think I'll just take a quick nap-" before he then passed out, his guitar laying on him like a weighted blanket.

I then mumbled, "well you told me holding ur guitar was a piece of cake 2 months ago, so why is it so hard now that you're exhausted?"

I looked up, confused at Alex and Luke who were now rubbing their eyes, before Alex's head dropped into his drum set, his eyes falling with his head. I then looked at Luke who had set his cleaned up guitar on the floor, he was curled up in a ball like a baby. Looks like it's toddler nap time in the garage! I hugged Luke, moving his guitar up to its stand, slowly placing a sunset curve blanket over him, before helping Alex down to sleep beside him, setting one of the 20 other sunset curve blankets on him. I laughed when I looked at them asleep on the couch.I then took Reggie's guitar and set it on a stand, giving him a blanket before leaving them to their toddler nap.

Ze next morning.

I got up early, going into the garage in a new outfit I had gotten, all the boys were still asleep, and I was having to leave for school soon, so I did the next best thing to wake them up. I grabbed Luke's guitar off the stand and hooked it into an amp, turning the volume up. I lifted my arm and went down all of the strings, making the loudest sound I ever heard, causing my ears to ring. I watched as Reggie and Alex hit the floor, Luke jolted up and laughed.

"I think you broke Alex and Reggie.." he mumbled, still tired.

Alex mumbled, "yeah for the second time."

I smiled as I sat behind the piano, pulling out a music sheet, setting it up. Luke slightly peered over at me, I tried to ignore the gaze, but God wasn't he so beautiful.

Once I finally took my eyes off of him, I began to play a song. Wake up, the song my mom made for me before she passed, her spirit and music along with my new band (especially Luke) made me feel so whole.

LUKE'S POV:

I looked at Julie as she sat down at her piano, God wasn't she so beautiful? Her beautiful eyes kept track of me until they eventually moved to the music, a familiar song came from the piano. Her and my best friends Alex and Reggie made me so happy, and all of us together surrounded by we loved most, music. I couldn't see my life without her.. and how could I tell her how I felt?

Even with how exhausted I was, I stood, poofing to sit beside her, I felt my heart racing as I leaned my head closer, like the night we sang on the edge of great. Our spark, while it existed then, exploded in that moment. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't know if it was weird.. especially when so tired and with my friends sitting as an audience.

I slightly turned my eyes to them, they were starring at us like we were  a movie. They wanted to know what I was gonna do as much I wanted to know what I was going to do. Reggie turned his hands into little mouths and made them kiss, Alex nodding and pointing at Reggie's hands.

Reggie then fell off the couch, loudly whispering, "continue you love birds."

I watched her face become a dark red before I pulled away. Not knowing if she was ready. I gave her a wink and a flirtatious smile incase she wanted more, I then stood from the Piano and sat beside Reggie, now that our "moment" was over, Alex was pacing.

"Back to the runway I see?" I questioned, keeping my eyes on him as he moved back and forth.

"I need to see Willie. What if he is gone? What if Caleb found out he helped us.. I need answers!?" He yelled, getting more and more anxious.

I stood, taking ahold of his shoulder that was shaking rapidly.

"We will find Willie, okay? I bet he would be so happy to see you. We can look down by the skate park later," I reassured him as I smiled, patting his back.

The jolts then returned..

Wait.. I thought we fixed it?

HEY JATP FANS ITS ME!!! LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I SHOULD ADD TO MAKE THE STORYLINE MORE INTERESTING! EVEN SOME QUOTES I SHOULD ADD FOR THE CHARACTERS!!

HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING DAY/ NIGHT!!

PEACE OUT :)