~The fight isnt over just like the Music~

Luke's POV:

We last ended with a jolt..

And what happened to us?

Well, it was a light one. And the stamp never could have come back from Caleb, we never shook hands.. I felt my skin get weirdly warm, like alive warm.
Were we turning human?

After the jolt, I looked at Julie who had rose from the piano, a tear hitting her face. I wanted to console her, tell her it would all be better, but I really didn't know if that was true. I couldn't lie, especially to someone who has lost so much.

I opened my arms, before Julie could run towards me, Alex leaped into my arms and hugged me, Reggie following.

"Hugs are nice.. thanks guys." Reggie announced, not letting me leave to console Julie who was the most concerned and had the most right to be.

"I'm just so worried.. thank you Luke," Alex said, before taking my hand in his, with a large smile. While we had dated in the 90s, it wasn't the 90s anymore and when Julie turned away, Alex held it to his chest before dropping it when she sighed, like he was actually scared she would beat him.

We were dead.. or so we thought.

Reggie then spoke up from the silence, ruining the fact I was hiding I felt more human.

"Hey guys, I feel more human, so can I eat now? Or take a hoottt steamy shower?" He gasped before finishing, "with a hot girl!!! Like that twin from the Club? Alex come with me. We need to get ahold of our astranged lovers!!" He yelled before grabbing Alex's hand and poofing out.

I looked at Julie who just seemed to get more confused and worried. I took her hand and hugged her.

"The hug was made for you but.." I spoke, rubbing her back.

She didn't speak, just hugging me back. She let go and grabbed her bag, waving goodbye to me before she now spoke.

"Please be safe."

I nodded, now needing to decide between helping my friends and going off on my own adventure.

And I definitely chose the dumbest thing..

My own adventure.

I poofed into Julie's room where her bed was now made and her trunk with her mom's stuff in it was closed. I saw the white decorated box mumbling, "off limits.. off limits..". I then realized it was now in my hands. I looked at it, wondering what else she had added to the box since I last looked in it? More rainbows? More tears? I couldn't do the second one. Girl tears actually scared me. I still don't know why, but I think it's from seeing my mom cry.

I set down the white box, needing to think about if I wanted to get yelled at. I then got on the bed and jumped up and down on it, singing "Edge of Great."

Flashbackkkk

(Music rights to Kenny Ortega and the company Netflix - Song Edge of Great by Julie and The Phantoms on Netflix)

"Oh-oh I believe.."

I came in with my guitar riff to get her attention, echoing her voice, my eyes looking up to her's like she was a goddess.

"I believe that with just one dream, away from who I'm meant to be.."

I then moved closer, my eyes locked on her, before her eyes locked on mine. She was bent over the piano staring at me, she then scrunched up her nose when she said meant to be.
Chemistry.

I replayed that moment in my head. She said meant to be at me. Does that mean she thinks we are meant to be? I flopped onto her messed up bed and giggled.