A Biggie Bag

August 13, 2023 - Madrid, Spain
Yesterday was a Real Madrid and Jude's debut game. Or his first game for Real Madrid. We went against Athletic Club and won 2-0. Rodrygo scored in the 28th minute and I remember Dad screaming along with other Real Madrid fans and so did I. Mum and Denise just smiled and cheered for the team.

Denise sat above from us and took pictures from her phone.
Eight minutes later, the great Jude Bellingham scores his debut goal during a corner kick. He was in the penalty box and the ball just seemed to fly straight to his feet. He takes his shot and it flew straight to the corner of the net.

The whole stadium was so loud and I caught myself smiling. Dad, Mum, Denise and I stood up and cheered. Jude ran over and does his well-known celebration. Carvajal, Militão, Tchouaméni, Vinicius Jr. and everyone ran over to celebrate with him.

Jude picks up the Real Madrid pin on his kit and kisses it, showing the ultimate respect to the fans and the club.

The whole day was very fun and we all celebrated his debut goal with a nice-family dinner. I don't regret going to the game because I got to see some of my young favorite players live in action.

HALA MADRID!

I woke to a familiar voice and knocking patterns and rubbed my nose against my bed.

I lay there for a few seconds until I hear Venus' scratching on my door. I finally decide to get up and see what Denise wanted.

I brush through my tangled hair and clean out my eye boogers as I walk down the stairs. Venus, following me.

Ella, my pretty sis, was downstairs lying on the couch. She was probably tired from binging True Beauty all night.

I was going to do it with her but I fell asleep due to running around all day yesterday to buy groceries and I didn't know what directions to go to and me not knowing Spanish made it a little hard.

I was the one that showed her True Beauty. It's currently my favorite K-Drama and she fell in love too. I opened the door to Denise and him.

"Hey.. good morning, Viena," Denise says in her comforting Brummie accent. I have one too, it's just the way she talks is so beautiful.

"Good morning, Denise." I say with a small smile and squint my eyes for the sun rubbed its bright-happy-life into my face.

I scratch the door frame and avoid looking at him. "Good morning to you too," Jude mumbles under his breath and avoided eye contact.

He observes my house with his hands inside his pockets like he was cool or something.

I continue to ignore him and Denise somehow doesn't see that I am.

"We brought you this!" Denise hands over a Biggie Bag from Wendy's. It smells really good but I don't eat breakfast.

Jude sigh and that tells me that only Denise brought the Biggie Bag. Not like I care. He'd probably poison my food if he had the chance.

"Oh.. thank you. You don't have to get me breakfast everyday." I say softly and continue to smile.

"Don't be silly, I've got to make sure you eat breakfast, sweetheart, it's the most important meal of the day!"