𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

ෆ on vacation, he comes across an interesting creature ✎ recently i have been appreciating fanfiction for what it is, FANTASY

✎ recently i have been appreciating fanfiction for what it is, FANTASY. it doesn't have to be the same cliche topics over and over, people can be ooc, writing can be unrealistic, it's a beautiful craft, also, i have an extended post for what she thinks of me, as well as sweet but psycho in my drafts, but it's like 5,000 + words each, and not finished

 it doesn't have to be the same cliche topics over and over, people can be ooc, writing can be unrealistic, it's a beautiful craft, also, i have an extended post for what she thinks of me, as well as sweet but psycho in my drafts, but it's like 5,...

"Kay, you sure you want to go alone?" His mom called out.

"Yeah, I'm good," he waved her off, slipping his phone into his pocket.

"Alright, be safe," she said, going back into the house.

It was the first time Kevin, along with his family and friends had been to Jamaica. Since he was no longer incarcerated, he learned to appreciate life, and spending time with the ones he loved. They planned on staying at the rented house for a little over a week and a half. It had only been a few days and he was getting bored staying in the same areas, so he wanted to explore a bit, maybe find someone selling food, anything.

Kevin walked along the beach, the coolness of the water washing onto his slides was satisfying. He sighed, eating the fresh mango, allowing his feet to lead him wherever they pleased.

He walked for what seemed like 40 minutes, until noticing the small body of water, isolated. It was mostly blocked off by large beach rocks, but on the other side, Kevin could see how beautifully the trees grew, and how blue the water looked. Heading towards it, he stopped as an old fisherman yelled out to him.

"Be careful over there, son, sirens reside in that water," he said.

"Sirens? Like mermaids?"

"Same thing child, they are sneaky, and can't be trusted, don't get too close to the water," he said, picking up his net, and turning to leave.

Kevin shrugged him off, sure, going over to the water, was a bit of a white person move. However, now he couldn't fight the curiosity that was eating him alive. Plus, he wasn't scared in the slightest, he didn't believe any of that nonsense, and he was confident that he could defend himself.