Three

Remember when Spotify tagged the wrong stray kids account?

————————————————————————

The next day came. Felix was feeling better so he came into school with Jisung and Hyunjin. They saw the new teacher and went up to him.

"Hello sir. You must be the new teacher. My name is Hwang Hyunjin. This is Han Jisung and the smiley one here is Lee Felix." Hyunjin said formally.

Jisung then started to give the look as if he recognised the teacher. His eyes slightly widened when he did.

"Are you that rapper J-Seph?" Jisung asks randomly.

The teacher then smiles, "yep! But since we're in school call me Mr J."

The three then show him around the school and introduces him to teachers like Mr Matthew and Mrs Yoo.

After showing him around they go somewhere not far away from the teachers, but not too close to them.

Jisung whispers to Felix, "do you think Mrs Yoo likes Mr J?"

Felix whispers back, "no way! Mrs Yoo has a wife! But I think Mr Matthew likes him."

Jisung looks at Mr Matthew glancing at Mr J, "yep you're right." The bell rings. Everyone goes to their classes.

I didn't mention this but Mrs Yoo is Hyunjin's home room teacher. He was glad because she's a cool teacher.

"Okay everyone! I know it's only the second day but we have a student here who didn't come in yesterday. Come on in!"

The door opens. A girl around 5'1 with long black hair, a white shirt, converse high tops and black jeans walks in. Hyunjin instantly knew who it was.

"Introduce yourself please." Mrs Yoo says kindly to the girl.

"Hello. My name is Choi Nabi."

"Nice yo meet you Nabi. Go sit next to Hyunjin."

Hyunjin raises his hand for Nabi, his cousin, to see where he is as he points at the chair next to him. Nabi walks up to the seat and sits down.

But he wondered why Seungmin wasn't in today. And how he wishes that he was in instead of Iseul. She looked at Nabi as if she was her new target.

He then heard a familiar voice rushing into the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late ma'am." It was Seungmin.

"It's okay Seungmin! I don't even get why being late to school is terrible for a lot of teachers anyway."

Seungmin goes to sit next to Hanni, who was smiling. Hyunjin noticed something off about him but decided to ignore it.

After form time was over, the students went to their first lesson. Luckily Felix is in Hyunjin's literature class.

"Good morning class sorry I wasn't in yesterday. My name is Jeon Somin but please call me Miss Jeon."

Unfortunately for Hyunjin, Seungmin wasn't in his class. Even worse, Iseul is in his class instead and sat next to her according to the seating plan.

"Hello again Hyunjin," Iseul said with her cheeks going red.

"Hello Iseul." Hyunjin responded without even looking at her.

"Come on look at me!"

"Please leave me alone."

"Oh come on Hyu-"

"Hey Iseul can you help me with this question?" Iseul's friend, Jiah, asks.

"Sure what do you want help with?"