Special chapter

This chapter will feature some of the idols and characters that were mentioned in this book but didn't have any lines or weren't the main characters. There might be another special chapter if I have motivation.

This chapter will start with the main characters and might be the longest or shortest or idk chapter. It's basically just little moments.

How many idols are in this book? The whole fucking industry.

————————————————————————

"Good morning Minnie," Hyunjin softly says, "do you wanna get up or stay in bed longer?"

"I can't be bothered to get up I'm too tired." Seungmin mumbled, burying his face in Hyunjin's chest.

Hyunjin chuckled without knowing Seungmin went back to sleep.

I'm so glad I fell in love with him Hyunjin thought to himself before kissing his forehead and going back to sleep.

•—•—•—•—•—•

Chan and Minho loved walking together. They saw some cats a couple of times and Minho would carry cat food with him to feed them. And just now they saw another cat.

"I fucking love cats." Minho randomly spoke out. Chan smiled and kneeled down with him.

"And I love you too Channie." Minho added while feeding the cat. He turned back to Chan and kissed his lips.

The cat then turned away and the two continued their walk. Very peaceful day for the two especially since both of them have a day off.

"So how is Langa doing at work?" Chan asks to keep the conversation flowing.

"He's doing fine. He's like a younger brother." Minho responds.

The two continue talking until they reached their house and went inside.

•—•—•—•—•—•

"Hey Sun. It's me, Ni-Ki," Ni-Ki softly said, "I wish that door didn't slam shut on you. But I have so much to tell you what happened while you were dead."

He adjusted himself and placed the flowers on Sunoo's grave before spilling the tea. He crossed his legs and sipped some imaginary wine from an imaginary wine glass.

"Hyunjin hyung and Seungmin hyung are finally dating even though they met like a month ago. Also I passed my biology test! And also, that mother fucker Jeongho hid a camera in Minji's room! And get this!-" Ni-Ki continued on gossiping about everything while some people who walked by gave him a weird look.

"-And oh my god I can't believe Nabi punched Jeongho in the face because he looked at Micha's ass! He fucking deserved that! Not to mention, Mr J and Mr Matthew have been a bit suspicious lately."

Ni-Ki then sat on his knees and continued to talk about Mr J and Mr Matthew. He then mentioned something about Seowon and then proceeded to talk about her.

"After the school finished being rebuilt, Seowon returned! Kotoko was so happy to see her doing well. Since Iseul hasn't been seen since that day I'm glad that she's okay."

He went on and on about other stuff on his mind and eventually, he had to go back home.

"It was nice talking to you Sunoo. See you another time." He stood up and walked back home with his eyes tearing up.

Out of all of his friends he missed Sunoo the most. Heeseung, Jungwon and the others even agree to that too.

"Hey are you okay?" A boy asked.