Sixteen

Another day passes. Yeji already left to go to Ryujin's house and Nabi went to hang out with Micha. What the others don't know is that Nabi fell in love with Micha.

Jisoo had a day off and went to Chinatown with her friends for the whole day and Minnie also had a day off so she stayed in her room sleeping all day.

"Hyunjin I'm going on a double date with Dahyun now! Don't set this mansion on fire!" Momo stated. Her and Dahyun and Sana and Tzuyu are the ones on the double date.

"I won't don't worry!" Hyunjin retorted. He went to the kitchen to get a snack. After he got a packet of quavers, Ni-Ki walked up to him.

"I'm going to Sunoo's funeral. Don't worry about dropping me off Heeseung will pick me up." Ni-ki announces to the older.

Hyunjin nodded but looked in confusion after, "How come his funeral wasn't earlier?"

"I don't know ask his mom," Ni-ki sassed back, "also I'm staying at Jungwon's for a sleepover."

Hyunjin nodded, "don't get drunk or anything like that okay?"

Ni-Ki understood and walked out of the kitchen.

Now it was just him and Seungmin alone in the mansion. Well Minnie was there too but she didn't really leave her room. Since Hyunjin calls Seungmin Minnie a few times she gets confused on who he calls.

Hyunjin thought about inviting his friends over but he wasn't bothered to. So he just went to the living room to continue watching Nana. Seungmin popped out of nowhere and decided to watch with him too.

Despite starting the anime yesterday, Hyunjin is already halfway through episode seventeen. He really enjoys it a lot, along with Seungmin.

His phone buzzed. He paused the episode and checked his phone. It was a text from Momo, telling him to buy some stuff from the store nearby.

He turned off the tv and stood up from the couch. Seungmin snapped back to reality and looked up at Hyunjin.

"Where are you going?"

"The store. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure." Seungmin got up to put his shoes on.

Hyunjin texted Minnie that he's going down to the store and will be back in a bit. She texted back saying 'ok' and didn't say anything else.

Since it wasn't far, they both walked talking to each other about some stuff like when is the school going to be rebuilt and more.

They finally arrived. Though Seungmin has been a few times when he was younger, he didn't really explore the whole thing.

"When was the last time you came here Minnie?"

"I think when I was about seven me and my mom came here and that was the last time I went."

Hyunjin nodded and told him to explore it if he wanted to. Seungmin smiled and walked a separate way.

While Hyunjin was looking at the pop tarts, he heard Seungmin call his name. He was smiling with strawberry glasses, one in each hand.

"Jinnie look how cute these are! And they're only half a dollar each!"

Hyunjin chuckled at the sight of him, "Seung we already have enough glasses back at home. Do we really need more?"

"Come on Jinnie please? Besides they're unbreakable too!"

Hyunjin took one and threw it on the ground with all his force. Yep, unbreakable. He picked it up and gave it back to Seungmin.

He then remembered that time Ni-Ki was carrying three glasses on a tray filled with soda but then he tripped and they all broke. After that he got banned from the kitchen for a few days.