Nine

Everybody hates Mondays. Especially Felix since he has to go to school and Changbin goes to university and goes to work after so he won't see him until the end of the day.

But what he's doing right now is trying to get Seungmin and Hyunjin together since he knows they like each other but won't admit it. Not only them but also Minho and Chan.

However, he can't do it alone. That's why he decided to make a gc. But first, he's going to try and and get Minchan together.

Operation: Minchan
Lee Felix added Han Jisung, Seo Changbin, Hwang Hyunjin, Yang Jeongin and Hannah Bahng to the gc

06:01am

Sunny chick🐥
Thank you all for coming

Squirrel🐿
Bitch you literally added us what
are you on about

I.N you😉
What do you need us for hyung?

Daddy long legs🦵
Why did you add us

Daddy long legs🦵
Also wtf is up with your name
Jeongin

I.N you😉
I got inspiration from somewhere😌

Bahng-ed you😏
Stfu all of you it is 6am I'm
trying to sleep

Sunny chick🐥
HANNAH BAHNG WHAT ON
EARTH IS THAT NAME

Bahng-ed you😏
It's creativity Felix what do you
think 🙄

Binnie💇
Are you all done

Binnie💇
I want to go back to sleep

Daddy long legs🦵
Also what is operation Minchan?

Sunny chick🐥
I want to try and get Minho and
Chan together and I can't do it
alone

Bahng-ed you😏
Sure I'll help you I have nothing
else to do anyway

And eventually everyone else agreed. Currently Minho is at the hospital due to an...accident but he'll be discharged in a week. But for now the others went back to sleep.

They decided that it was best to do it after Minho gets discharged. Because Chan would sometimes visit him.

But now it's time for these fuckers to go to school or work. Mondays are the worst days for them.

Seungmin was walking to school with his first friend, Hanni. Though Seungmin didn't have a phone, Hanni found ways to communicate with him outside of school.

"I'm thinking of getting a haircut what do you think Seungmin?"

"I think a bob cut would suit you. But I don't know. You can ask Minji or Jeongin."

"Thank you Seung! I'll think about it when I get home."

They both enter the building. Once they reached their lockers Hanni needed to use the bathroom. She told Seungmin and went to the bathroom.

While Seungmin was placing some of his stuff in his locker the lights went dark. And of course it was someone's hands.

"Guess who it is!~" the person said playfully.