New Books!

I'm going to make more WTM's they are about.

All for the game watches Aaron as ??? (Surprise)

A Kuroko basketball Kuroko and Kagami swap roles and pesanalityis it's just basically a hair and name swap but it will be Kagami x GOM. It will be set in when they just beat Kise in the practice game. Other teams will react

Also another wtm of Kagami his past as Maki Katsuragi, GOM x Kagami.

Also if I get permission from the author I will make that AU watch/read it is her shadow it is a female Kagami.

A wtm about Maverick he is a female in this also Ice may or may not still die but is is Ice x Mav and Rooster x Hangman Maverick becomes like a mum for Rooster until Rooster finds out about the papers the fic is set in Maverick becoming a teacher at Top Gun.

There will be the past Dead boy detectives Edwin centric, Edwin x Charles it is after the saved the little girl and Edwin already has the bracelet on the cat king will care about Edwin.

Also a MLB it will be a friendship one like this book but it will be of Adrien,Felix,Kagami,Lila,Sabrina,Luka and Chloe friendship. the ships are Lila x Adrien (She's actaully good in this fic), Felix x Kagami,(Felix will be protective of Adrien), Sabrina x Nino, Luka x Chloe she's is getting a redemption) also Marinette and Alya bashing some of the wtm is going to be from anime and some of my fav Youtubers and VTubers.

Sam Winchester as Ash Lynx (Still thinking of AU.)

Lastly is the Garrison watches the show this is a Keith centric and will focus on him more.

And a fem Felix Agreste as Lorraine Warren.