Chapter 1

Sofia POV

It's winter season again, finally.

It's a Saturday morning and snow started falling in Enchancia and I can't wait for the lakes to be frozen solid so I could go ice dancing again.

I heard a knock on my door and entered my room, it was Baileywick.

"Princess Sofia, are you busy? Your sister needs you in her room" He asked. "No, Baileywick im not, did she say why?" I replied. "Unfortunately, no, she didn't" he replied back.

"Ahh I see, please tell her I'll be there in a few minutes" I said, "As you wish, Princess Sofia" he said as he started heading out, "Thanks, Baileywick", he responded with a nod and left.

I got up from my desk and headed to the closet and changed into my usual purple gown, put on my tiara and quickly headed for Amber's room.

I knocked on her door and entered her room to see her in looking a little bit stressed.

"Amber, are you okay? Why are you so stressed?" I asked, "Oh, Sofia! Thank goodness, you're here at last! I need your help picking a gown!" She said, relieved that I arrived.

"Why? What for?" I said, confused. "Well..... Believe it or not, im being courted right now..." She replied. "Wait, really? That's good news Amber! To whom?" I said, smiling.

"To Desmond" she said, shyly.

My jaw dropped, then smirked at my flustered sister, "Oh I see, he's taking you out on a date and you're nervous since you two haven't talked since we graduated from Royal Prep".

She could only nod since she is too flustered to speak, I went to her closet to pick out her gown, 'its about time for Desmond to make a move on her' I thought to myself as I grabbed a puffed sleeve, mint green gown since it's getting cold outside and handed it to her.

"Here, this one looks good, it suits you the best" I said, Amber sighed, "what am i gonna do with out you Sofia?" She said, smiling as she headed to her closet to changed.

She got out and seemed satisfied with gown. "thank you Sofia, I need to go now, he's probably waiting for me" she said as she hugged me.

I hugged her back, "No problem Amber, now go, but you have to tell me all the details when you get back" I giggled, we laughed for a few minutes then Amber left.

'Time skip, Monday; at Ever Realm Academy'

I heard someone called my name, I turned around to see Vivian running after me.

"Oh, hey Viv, what's up?" I said, "Sofia, have you heard?" She asked. "Heard what?" I asked, confused, "that Desmond and Amber are together now?" She said.

"Oh, that! Yeah I did, Amber told me after she went on a date with him last Saturday" I explained, she was about to say something when the school bell rang.

"We'll talk later at lunch break" I said as I hurried to my first class of the day.

I grabbed my school bag and stepped in the classroom, then Miss Farrah arrived.

"Good morning class, hope you all had a good rest last night?" She said cheerfully, "yes miss Farrah" we replied in chorus.

"Good, now before we get started, who would like to-" she said, while babbling about poise and etiquette which I find boring. I sighed, I need more adventures.

Now, im starting to regret choosing Ever Realm Academy...

At lunch break

I was walking in hallway with Vivian when I saw someone put up a poster.