Chapter 3

The next day

Snow was all over Enchancia and it was early morning when I heard a light tap on my window. I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was Robin and Mia trying to get in my room. I got up, and opened the window to let them in.

"Good morning Robin, Mia. How are you?, and where's Clover?" I asked.

"Good morning to you too, Sofia. We're fine, a little chilly, but fine. Clover is in his vegetable garden gathering his carrots for the winter" Mia said while Robin sighed, "Clover and his appetite" he said.

I giggled, "Oh that's fine Robin, im sure he'll be here any second", and as if on cue, Clover appeared from the secret passageway, "Good morning, Princess!" He exclaimed, "Sorry im late, I was eating my breakfast" he said as he burped.

"I can totally see that" Robin said, while looking at Clover's enlarged stomach and rolled his eyes.

I chuckled. I looked out the window, and noticed the giant dandelion field, the area that is just below the Mystic Isles.

"Hey guys, what do you know about that field over there?" I said while pointing to the field.

"Hmmmm, well, rumors say that there used to be a kingdom there a long long time ago. But nobody knew for sure because there wasn't any evidence of the said kingdom" Robin explained.

"I see. Well you guys warm up in here while I go to school, okay?" I said.

"You got it, Sof" they all said in unison as I did a quick wardrobe change and went downstairs for a quick stroll to the library. On my way there, I almost bumped into Baileywick.

"Oh! Good morning Baileywick!" I greeted cheerfully and smiled.

"Ahh, Princess Sofia, good morning to you too. You're up early, as usual" he said with a slight bow.

I giggled, "Baileywick, how much time till breakfast?" i asked him. He took out his pocket watch from his pocket and checked the time.

"Hmm, you have at least one hour before breakfast" He said.

"Great! Thanks, Baileywick!" I shouted as I rushed to the library. "Anytime, your majesty!" He shouted back.

When I reached the library, I hurried over to the history section. "Where is that book?" I mumbled to myself.

Thirty minutes of scanning the shelves and flipping through book pages and I still cannot find the book I need.

Just as I was about to give up, my amulet glowed and a book fell right beside me. I picked up the book and read its title, 'Ancient Kingdoms and their history'.

With high hopes, I scanned through the book, but im already familiar with all of it because I took royal history class in ERA. There was a page that has faint and unclear writings with weird symbols, I studied it closely, trying to make up any word or sentence, but other than that, nothing.

I sighed in frustration and defeat.

"I'll figure this out later". I said to myself and headed for breakfast.

~~~

James POV

Everyone is eating their breakfast while chatting as usual except Sofia, 'strange' I thought.