◆01

YOU WATCHED IN SILENCE AS the 'rookies' made their way, to their battle suits,

Vice president hoshina has invited you to watch them all.

Well who wouldnt accept watching new people take on the kaijus?

You would.

He just forced you to come with him and you agreed since he kept begging you ..

"[Name] chan~! Come with me!"
"[Name]!!!"
"[Name] CHANNN!!!"

He calls me that since we were children,
He also calls okonogi like that but you just slide it off.

"These are the defense force's kaiju countermeasure suits,Its made from the biological tissue of kaiju,And greatly rises the fighting ability of the wearer, This is the best weapon to fight against kaiju, for ya guys that we have."

He says.

You're head turned to okonogi, silently watching her while she says

"Ill be measuring the unleashed combat power for everyone who put on the suit." She says surely.

"Roger that!"hoshina says.

Okonogi now announces the unleashed combat powers,

"ichikawa reno (or leno, in the manga) Unleashed combat power, 8%!

"Haruichi izumo, 18%."

Haruichi speaks and says.
"That's around what i expected.." he says, closing his left hand.

"Aoi kaguragi, 15%!"

"Yes,sir." Aoi says quietly.

"Iharu furuhashi, 14%!"

"What?" Iharu says in disbelief.

"Unleashed combat powerd measures how much of the suits power is bein' released, if ya had alot of trainin' you'd be around 20%." Hoshina says. While i just nod in the background.

"You'd usually be lucky if you see one applicant over 10%.." okonogi says.

"We might really have the best pool of applicants in our history, isnt that right [name]-Chan?"
"Right." I say, nodding once again
A beep comes up and hoshina says "oh?"