◆02

YOU WATCHED KAFKA ON THE wide monitor, he speaks and says "I wont give up this time!" In a loud tone

The others excluding me and captain mina looks in awe, both of us still having a stoic expression.

"Ow, ouch.." kafka says, we all hear it through the wide monitor.
"Are you alright, senpai?" Reno(leno) says in a worried tone.

Kafka stands up and grunts,laughing after
And saying "See? I can still stand up!" He yells

"Wow, he sure is tough.'" I say, my expression looking bored.
"He stood up using his broken leg!" Okonogi says.

"Well thats good that he still has the strength to do so." I say, crossing my arms together.

"Right."hoshina says too me,"well if he insists." He says, the words directing to kafka.
"If yer' in real trouble, im going to release the remote shield."he announces too kafka.

Kafka gasps in suprise and says "bring it on!" While closing both of his fists.
Suddenly he coughs and holds his mouth, but speaking after.
"Ichikawa, Don't mind me. Just keep pushing!" He says, reassuring reno that he will be fine.

"We promised that whatever happens to me, you would..." Reno cuts kafka's words off, and says "ill support you, As much as possible. Lets go!" He responds too kafka.

"Ichikawa.." kafka murmurs under his breath.
Both of them held hands.
But suddenly, hoshina laughs out loud.
"Are they serious?"he says while laughing.
"They sure are serious, vice captain." I respond too him.

"You weren't supposed to respond to that!" Hoshina says too me.
"Hm. Alright then.." i say .

I turn to the wide screen again to find reno(leno) carrying kafka on his back.
Ichikawa screams, running while carrying the kaiju transformer on his back.

"Lets go ichikawa!"kafka speaks, "its the unification plan!" He yells.
"Everyones looking at us! So embarrasing!" Ichikawa yells, the hint of embarrasment toned in his voice.

"I have the mobility powers to you, use the power from your suit as much as possible!" Kafka says too ichikawa, grunting after.
"my broken leg hurts like hell but.." ichikawa cuts kafka once again and says.
"Please use all of your knowledge to attack!" Ichikawa yells.
"Yeah!"kafka responds.