▪︎MEMORY. #01

MEMORIES OF [NAME] Y̶o̶k̶o̶h̶a̶z̶u̶ [LASTNAME

MEMORIES OF [NAME] Y̶o̶k̶o̶h̶a̶z̶u̶ [LASTNAME.]

[THIS IS UR MEMORIES, IT WILL BE CUT INTO RANDOM PARTS, BUT NOT OFTEN UPDATED.]

it all started when you were younger, like three years old.

The Y̶o̶k̶o̶h̶a̶z̶u̶ clan was known for their extraordinary and were elite gun wielders back in the centuries.

It all was mostly men, untill it came to you.

[Name] Y̶o̶k̶o̶h̶a̶z̶u̶.

You dreamt of being an elite gun wielder in your family, being the first woman who has ever wielded a gun in all centuries.

But your parents denied that idea of you being an expertise in gun shooting.

i ran, to go see my mom as i held a piece of paper.
I ran to the kitchen as i see my mom sitting in one of the chairs, silently she looks like shes thinking of something.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look!" You say, putting an piece of paper with.. a few drawings on it.

'Mother' takes the paper and looks at it in disbelief

The drawings had said 'me definding famili frum kaiju!'
She had crumbled the paper, putting it on a nearby trashbin

She had grabbed my shoulders and looked at me dead in the eyes.
"[Name]. Us women in this clan should be all delicate, and always sit pretty. We do not fight in this clan. You heard me, my dear?" She says, looking at me dead in the eyes.

"But mommy! I wanna join the.. the.. defense force!" I say cheerfully, looking at my mom with a glimspe of sparkle in my eyes.

"Like what i said my dear, we do not fight. In this clan." She said to me yet again, as my 'dad' walked into me, being scolded by my mommy who didnt want me to join.

"Honey, im discussing something with little [name] here, if you would mind, please excuse us?" My mom said, turning around to face my dad.

My dad nods and walks back to the living room,
"Now dear, just dont do all of those things that you said okay?" She says, gripping my
Shoulder more tightly.

"I wanna learn how to pew pew though!" I say, looking to my 'mommy' with a frown.

"JUST DONT DO ALL OF THOSE THINGS YOU HEAR ME?! JUST DONT." She yells, as tears welled up in my eyes.

I just stared at her in a silence trance as tears fell and fell.
"Now go. I dont need to see you right now." She says too me, as her eyebrows furrowed.

I walked away slowly to the living room, as my maid suddenly saw me, red puffy eyes, my hand wiping the tears while its bawled into a fist.

"Are you okay lady [name]?" She asks as she knelt down to reach my height.

"Mommy.. yelled at me... since .. *sniff* she ... didnt want me too join the defense force and *sniff* let me use a *sniff* gun!" I said fastly, as more tears came out of my eyes.

"Okay okay.. ill escort you to your room now lady [name]. You can tell me all of those things if you want." She says in a comforting tone, she stretches her arm signalling me to be carried.

I slowly walk into her arms as she picks me up, walking up the stairs and escorting me into the room.

She puts me down as i ran into the bed,
I grabbed my stuffed bunny that was called 'mr chubby' since it was big and had a bowtie.

I sat on the bed as my maid sat on the bed next to me, looking at me and smiling.
"Now lady [name], what was it that your mom said to you?" She says, looking at me as a comforting presence once again surrounds me.

I told her all about the problems, As she listens carefully about what i said.
Time passes as i now stopped speaking as soon as she spoke, looking at me while slightly parting her lips to speak.

"Now now.. once your old enough lady [name]. Why dont i teach you instead?"
She says smiling.
I respond, my eyes wide in excitement
"Really?! You will!?" I say excitedly, shaking my arms happily.

"Once your old enough, remember that." She says chuckling, booping my nose.

MEMORY #01, ENDED.