◆06

RUMBLES AND CRASHING WAS HEARD outside

RUMBLES AND CRASHING WAS HEARD outside. You look into the mirror of your designated place inside the base, fire trickling up on the buildings.

"Several dozen kaijus have appeared inside the base! Judging from the situation" Okonogi announces.
"Kaijus are attacking from the sky!" Okonogi says in the comms, i parted my mouth, yet again looking at the scenery.. or burnery outside.. haha very not funny.

"Estimated power is 6.1!" She says into the comms. "Got it." I respond.
My battle suit, turning fitted around my body as it shrank.

"6.3, 6.3, 6.5.... all the kaiju are.. honju class!" She yells in the comms,
"Honju.?" I say to myself, now grabbing the guns that was strapped into my waist, holding it tightly, and rushing outside.

"Its hoshina, captain ashiro isnt present." Hoshina says through the comms.
" so ill be givin' instructions. All night security officers, get into combat, send out a dispatch to off-duty officers as well." Hoshina speaks.
"Everyone, get prepared for combat."

Now, i see hoshina, and a group of officers, 3 behind him and 10 infront of him.
The only ones you recognize are aoi and haruichi.

Staring from afar, as i soonly go to his direction, walking torwards him.
Smoke was covering something, it was walking forwards into our direction, going behind him.

A red looking daikaiju with two honjus appear from the smoke, the daikaiju speaking
"Target found." It says voice deep and grumbly.

"Its here, vice captain." I say to hoshina. Gripping my uzi's tightly.
Hosina looks at my direction but looks back at it again.
"Im hangin' up, kafka." He says through the comms, eyes opened.
Hoshina looks at the daikaiju, him looking at it, observing its every movements.

But suddenly, it speaks.
"Are you the strongest one in this base?" It asks hoshina.
The officers behind hoshina except me, slightly lowered there guns in shock, looking at it at disbelief.

I look at it carefully, lowering my eyebrows at the process.
"Captains not here, so i guess it woulda' be me." He says to the daikaiju, a determined tone on his words.
He smiles, closing his eyes in the process. While i just look at him quietly, patiently waiting for him to move.
"I see." The daikaiju responds.
"Its decided then, you'll be my pray." The daikaiju lowers its  right arm,  its deep voice resonating.