NSFW Alphabet: Milena Romanova

Fandom: Cod MW3 (2023)

A/N: AMAB Reader

==============

A= Aftercare (What are they like after sex?)

- Milena is an extremely busy woman, so even if she wanted to she doesn't really have the time to lay about in bed or cuddle with you. Sex is a form of stress relief for her and once it's done, it's done 🤷🏻‍♂️

- Aftercare is pretty much non existent from her end.

B= Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

- It would be hard for Milena to pick just one part of her, she KNOWS she's attractive but if she had to pick one, it would be her hips.

- Milena's spent a lot of time over the years trying to maintain her figure on top of doing her 'wifely duties' and now working for Makarov, so she's quite proud.

- As for you, Milena's a fan of your arms. Whether you're muscular or not it doesn't matter to her.

- Keep your arm wrapped around her when it's appropriate or use your arms for other activities and she's silently swooning.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically)

- Won't allow you to cum inside of her without a condom on.

- Does enjoy watching you make her cum with your fingers though.

D = Dirty secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- She's watched you masturbate through a camera she had installed in your room.

- Using her position as Makarov's financier, she took a small amount of money from the Konni fund to pay for this little endeavour.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

- Milena's pretty experienced due to her past marriage.

- Before she met her husband, you or Makarov and didn't have her footing in the life she has now, giving sexual favours to powerful men to get what she wanted/needed at the time wasn't an uncommon thing for Milena.

F = Favorite position (This goes without saying)

- Milena likes riding you. Either to analyse your expression as she intricately takes you apart or just using you to chase her own pleasure and leave you withering, it all depends on if Milena is feeling merciful that day or not.

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.)

- Milena is completely serious during it.

- God forbid you crack up laughing or something during it, Milena's pissed.

- That's terms for punishment.

- Which might earn you a smirk. Congrats.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

- Milena's clean shaven.

- She settles for just trimming if her workload is too demanding and time is being stretched but in general Milena shaves/waxes when she bathes.

- Milena's making you at least trim your pubic hair before sex, no arguments.

I= Intimacy (How are they during the moment? The romantic aspect?)

- Not very romantic sadly.

- Might even feel robotic at the beginning of your relationship.

- Milena was raised in a culture that leaned more towards men's satisfaction and she had a husband that also enforced that so there probably won't be any passion from Milena's end the first time you two have sex.