SFW Alphabet: Roman Bellic

Fandom: GTA 4

A/N: GN Reader
===============

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

- Roman's love language is physical touch, so he's a massive fan of giving and recieving affection.

- Roman would show you affection in a multitude of ways, whether it be through spontaneous make out sessions, getting takeout after work so you don't have to cook or just lazing in bed with you on his days off, he'd make sure to show you how much he cares everytime his schedule (and wallet) allow him to.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

- The friendship would probably start either online or in a club.

- If it started online, Roman probably found your profile while he was mindlessly scrolling through LoveMe.net, looking for his next hookup. Or perhaps you befriended Brucie first and then he introduced you to Roman later on (after you completed a job for him).

- If it started in a club, Roman definitely was the one to approach you, either to dance or to get you a drink (that he's sorta hoping you'll pay for, if you're a guy) and you two just hit it off from there, not that it's partically hard to get on with Roman as long as you can tolerate his eccentric nature.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

- If you want to cuddle, Roman's down.

- You will spend a lot of time smacking his hands away from certain areas though. Roman can't help himself.

- Roman will probably end up falling asleep or getting bored and wanting to do something else after a while.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

- Roman's never really gave much thought on settling down, he's been encouraged over the years by his aunt and now Niko but Roman's having too much fun fucking around right now to worry about commitment.

- Instant Noodles is as far as Roman's cooking abilities go and in regards of cleaning, it's left up to Niko or whoever is forced to share a space with him at the time.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

- Procrastinate's so much. Generally will avoid doing it for a while.

- He'll complain about wanting to break up and just you in general to Niko, Mallorie, Brucie and just really anyone that will listen but when asked why doesn't he just do it and get it over with? Roman avoids the question.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

- Roman is the textbook definition of commitment shy.

- He can barely stick to the same group of girls to get him off, nevermind dating and marriage.

- But that doesn't mean it would never happen, it would just take a while for Roman to tire himself out with his current lifestyle.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

- Roman is gentle, especially emotionally.

- A stark difference to his cousin.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)