NSFW Alphabet: Luis Lopez

Fandom: GTA 4: TBOGT

A/N: GN Reader. I still haven't finished this dlc yet 😅

=============

A= Aftercare (What are they like after sex?)

- If you had any problems/concerns you're going to have to be the one to bring it up to him.

- If you two didn't do it at your place, he would drive you home and make sure you got in okay but that's really it.

B= Body part (Their favorite body part of theirs/their partner's)

- Luis is pretty proud of his pecs, if you wanted to run your hands across them or your nails, then what's stopping you? Luis certainly isn't.

- See him being both a boobs and ass man.

C= Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically)

- A fan of facials, especially if he's had too much to drink and gets a bit carried away.

- If you're AFAB, he won't cum inside without a condom, man isn't trying to become someone's baby daddy any time soon.

D = Dirty secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

- Fucking Carmen Ortiz is a secret Luis would prefer to take to his grave.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

- He's experienced and knows what he's doing.

- The type that doesn't have to approach people for sex, they just come to him.

F = Favorite position (This goes without saying)

- Can see him being a fan of riding, you riding him to be exact.

G= Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.)

- Serious.

- Atmosphere would become so awkward if you decide to crack a joke or try and 'lighten the mood'. Luis would just look at you confused.

H= Hair (How well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

- Has pretty faint body hair so he doesn't really see the need to shave anything other than his face.

- The carpet does match the drapes.

I= Intimacy (How are they during the moment? The romantic aspect)

- Honestly Luis is more used to casual hookups so the romance is fairly non-existent.

- But that doesn't mean he wouldn't try to some degree, if you two were dating.

J= Jack off (Masturbation headcanon(s)

- Use to do it semi-frequently as a teen, when he had the time/privacy to ofc.

- Still does it now sporadically but nowhere near as often as when he was younger.

K= Kink (One or more of their kinks)

- I don't see Luis being a particularly kinky person so he would turn down quite a lot of your suggestions if you tried to incorporate anything.

- Could see him going along with a bit of femdom on the rare occasion though 👀

L= Location (Favorite places to do the do)

- Luis has had a few rendezvous with girls in the bathrooms of various clubs, so if you two have had a few drinks and don't want to wait intill you get home, the bathroom's always a choice 🤷🏻‍♂️

M= Motivation (What turns them on/ gets them going?)

- Just general flirting.

- Man's still young and has a pretty decent sex drive, get a drink in him and just touching his arm is going to get him half hard.

N= No (Something they wouldn't do/ turn offs)

- Wouldn't be into inflicting pain or anything along those lines.

- Like yeah he enjoys doing that in his day to day life when someone gets a bit to cocky but he wouldn't want to hurt anyone during sex, especially if you're AFAB.

O= Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

- Prefers receiving.

- When he does go down on you though, he's fairly mediocre but will still make sure you finish.

P= Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

- Fast and rough.

- Luis likes using sex as a means of releasing his frustrations/stress of the day and working alongside Tony sure brings a lot of it, so prepare yourself.

Q= Quickie (Their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

- All for them.

- Prefers them, if you will. Luis is perfectly fine with taking you in the bathroom or a storage closet and then going back to manning the door.

R= Risk (Are they game to experiment? Do they take risks? etc.)

- Luis is nothing if not daring.

- Semi-public sex is a risk he's definitely willing to partake in.

S= Stamina (How many rounds can they go for? How long do they last?)

- Luis comes quicker than he would like but he can go for a few rounds.

T= Toys (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

- Nope.

- If you own toys and want to use them on yourself then knock yourself out, that isn't his business, but Luis prefers just using his actual dick.

U= Unfair (How much do they like to tease?)

- Luis has a slightly 'playful' side when drunk so he might tease a little bit but not a lot, he's too impatient for that.

- He's impatient sober as well so he prefers just skipping the foreplay and getting down to it.

V= Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

- Actually pretty talkative during it if he's drunk, both in English and Spanish.

- If sober, he'll still give you a few encouragements and let some curses slip but would be a lot more quieter than he is when drunk.

W= Wild card (A random headcanon for the character)

- Has fucked you in the back of Tony's car at least once.

X= X-ray (What's going on under those clothes?)

- Apparently Luis has a small dick so do with that what you will 😀

Y= Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

- Slightly above average.

- He's a grown man that has needs and does enjoy fucking around but he isn't a complete hornball, he can easily rein it in if needed.

Z= Zzz (How quickly do they fall asleep afterwards?)

- Someone always has something for him to do, mostly Tony, so he hasn't really got the time to laze about but he might doze off with you for an hour or so if given the chance.

==============

I do honestly hate this with every fibre of my being since I don't know Luis character well enough yet to write this properly.

I might get back into GTA 4 and write something for Mikhail or Roman eventually maybe even Mallorie but I dunno yet.

Tumblr & Ao3: Hoodedboy79