Chapter 6

Maximilian was standing in a living room grabbing a box, just putting a few personal items that he was going to bring with him.

He was not taking everything with him for the move, he took one look around the house for the last time. He remembered how he first came to this place and made the house his home but now it was time for him to move away and to move on.

But he was not doing it alone a woman named Daphne was coming with him, the only human that he showed his true self we're not to even mention that she did not even freak out on what she saw. She took everything that she saw and was she listened to within herself and she did not forsake Him.

She accepted him for what he was but he was also for surprised that she did that. She listened to what he said about his past, Maximilian definitely saw her as a surprise but a good one. Maximilian made his way to the door shutting the door and locking it up before walking over to his vehicle.

Opening the door he sat at the Box inside the vehicle then he looked at Daphne he gave her a smile and she did the same thing. Maximilian started the car and they went off to another place that had been waiting for him, that will be their true home.

Daphne was happy with what was ahead of her, she knew that many people will call her stupid what she was doing but to her it didn't matter.

"So, where are we heading to Arrow Cove. It's a good place, hardly any people around". Maximilian said

Daphne nodded her head and looked back on the road but she wondered what's the new place would be like. She would have to wait to see when she gets there. When she arrived in Arrow Cove she was truly surprised and how beautiful it was but mainly when she saw the house.

Making her wonder how rich Maximilian truly was but however she picked up the box that was inside the car and followed Maximilian into the house. Daphne wasn't pressed by the interior of the house to say that very least but she didn't notice that there was no furniture inside. It didn't really bother her at all not seeing any furniture inside the house.

"There are enough rooms for you to choose from if you like. My room is on the higher floors". Maximilian said

Maximilian and Daphne carried one or two boxes inside the house putting it away so that they can eat. It took some time for them to finish around the house, to make it cleaner and to make some room for when the furniture arrives.

But when they did finish Maximilian ordered some food to be delivered to the house. Both ate their food and nice silence.

When they were done with her food definitely took the trash outside when she stepped outside she was able to look around to see the woods that they were surrounded by and for her it was a true nice sight to see. She made her way back inside the house and she saw Maximilian standing in the empty living room.

"I will give you a small tour, and you can choose a room that you like". Maximilian said

Daphne came across a room that she liked very much and Maximilian said the night to her leaving her in her room but she was surprised to see there was already a bed in that room.

Daphne made her way to the bed to get some sleep, Maximilian did the same and his room. In the morning Maximilian woke up early he wanted to be the first one to be awake than to daphne because he wanted to go running.

He made his way to the back doors that were large French doors for wolves that can go in and out whenever they wanted. Maximilian stood on the back porch breathing the Clean Air before he took off his clothes, he changed into his large black wolf.

Stepping off the stairs his paws touch the dirt feeling the dirt in his paws he took off in the blink of an eye running through the woods just feeling the dirt and the wind going through his fur. He was really enjoying the freedom and a piece before he went back to the house.

But when he was in the woods he had to think to himself that he was out of his mind showing a human what he was but also bringing her along with him.

But they are here now, for Maximilian he was happy that she stood her ground and that she decided to stay with him.

Taking his time he eventually made his way back to the house still in his wolf form, walking inside but he decided to change in the living room when he turns into a human form.

When he was in his human form he saw how dirty he was and he knew that he needed to get cleaned up but also he needed to find some food for himself and for Daphne.

Carefully going back up the stairs trying his best not to wake up Daphne so that he could get back to his room to clean up.

Maximilian got to his room cleaning up his skin and finding some clothes before leaving his room again back down the stairs he went to the kitchen where he looked around to figure out what he can do for some breakfast.

As he was thinking to himself he her Daphne moving around and then hearing her come downstairs.

"Good morning" Maximilian said

"Good morning" Daphne said back

"Are you hungry"? Maximilian asked

Daphne nodded her head at him and he went to get his keys.

"Okay, come with me there is a breakfast place not too far away and it's pretty good if I remember right". Maximilian said

Daphne and Maximilian walked to their car, just like what Maximilian said he got to that breakfast place in no time.

Once they entered both saw a few tables but also they saw the waiters with smiles on their faces. Maximilian and Daphne were welcomed inside the diner, they went to sit down where they looked at the menus to see what they had. After a few minutes they decided on what they wanted and the waitress came to get their orders.

The food came in no time which truly surprised to Daphne, the food was so good and they enjoyed it very much. After finishing the food Maximilian paid for it and they left so they can head back home.

When they got home Maximilian started to order some furniture for themselves. Maximilian intended to make this house their home, so it can last for a long time.

When everything was ordered both just waited for it to come but they knew that it would take some time for the furniture to arrive so they just sat outside enjoying the Pleasant weather.