Chapter 9

True to their words the others were back in the morning, Maximilian started to speak with them as Daphne tried her best to make plenty of food so they could eat. As they all ate the food Daphne tried to pick on what the others were speaking about, but she had no luck.

"Let's start this off right, Oliver, I want you to be my beta". Maximilian said

"Stefen, you have the position of my delta".

"Theodore, I want you to be my gamma".

" And Lee, you will be my Omega. But I tell you this, I will treat you with the upmost respect. I will treat all of you with respect".

"For my warriors I name, Jude, Joel, Mark, ans drew".

When Maximilian gave them the ranks, they moved out onto the porch so that Maximilian could have a moment together. Daphne was slightly confused on why they left but her thoughts were pulled back to Maximilian.

"Daphne, there is something that I want to speak with you". Maximilian said

"Okay, what is it"? Daphne said

"Since you came into my life in the other town and stayed with me, has changed things within me. Like I am very protective of you. I was able to start to feel love again when we were together and I would love, I would love that you become my mate".

"Your mate"? Daphne said

"Yes, my mate, my chosen mate". Maximilian said.

"What do you say"? Maximilian asked worried about Daphne would say

Daphne had to think to herself if she wanted to stay around Maximilian and she knew at that moment she wanted to stay with Maximilian.

"I would love to stay with you". Daphne said

That made Maximilian breath out a sigh of relief when she spoke. "Good, I am glad".

Daphne smiled at Maximilian then he spoke up again. "Since you agreed to this there is another thing that needs to be done".

"What is it". Daphne asked

"I must mark you, to show everyone that you are now my mate. My mark will keep you safe and I will know where you are all the time. It will keep you safe to have my mark". Maximilian said

Daphne swallowed before she spoke again, " okay, where will your mark be"?

"On your neck" Maximilian said

Daphne nodded her head at Maximilian. Maximilian came closer to Daphne on the couch moving her hair to the side. Maximilian smelled her scent, he bought his nose up and down her neck. He started to use his lips on her as he was trying to find the right spot to place his mark.

It took a moment, but Maximilian was able to find the place to put his mark. Maximilian bit into her skin, Daphne felt the pain from the bite but she held onto Maximilian as he bit more into her neck.

Maximilian gently pulled his teeth out of her neck, licking up the blood, then he looked at Daphne. He saw that her eyes were slowly closing, he gently grabbed her into his arms as he made his way to his bedroom. They will stay in one room from now on, he placed Daphne down in the bed while he went to the bathroom to grab to the kit for her neck.

Fixing a bandage on her neck he plays the covers on her before he left the room, he was glad that she ate something before he gave her his mark. Leaving the room he went outside to see the others were still waiting for him.

All of them left the house all together heading into the town. When they left Daphne was still able to rest and to let the mark take. The members of the new pack and Maximilian looks around Arrow Cove to see what can give.

And Maximilian was liking the new area because of the terrain and that it was away from the public eye. But most importantly all of them discussed plans for the land, to put more houses and other buildings nearby.

" also Alpha, we need to be ready for any other rooms that come into the town. So that the Luna does not get hurt". Joel said getting the attention of Maximilian

" you are right, not just for the Luna sake but all you as well". Maximilian said

Maximilian and the other spent hours inside of town going over what they needed to do, when they finished they made their way back to the house.

They looked over the property line to figure out how to place the houses and the other buildings that they wanted. To make sure it was in the right area when they finally finished it was already night time. Maximilian her Daphne moving around inside of the house and he smiled the delicious smells of food coming from the house.

He knew that she was making food and the other smell that as well. All entered inside the house taking a seat at the table ready for the food, Daphne welcomed everyone inside the house and Maximilian went over to Daphne.

He looked at her before he kissed her in front of everyone, that caught Daphne by surprise but she welcomed it. She placed the food down on the table and all of them reached for the food place and on their plates, all of them started into small conversations as they ate the food.

When all finished the food Daphne gathered the plates to get them clean but Maximilian helped her with the dishes as the others went outside to take measures of the area. Maximilian called for all of them to come back inside the house and they chose a room for the meantime to stay if they wanted to.

For Maximilian and Daphne went up to their room together, he shared everything with Daphne about what he spoke to the others earlier in the day. She listened to every word that he said.

" I have many things being shipped here and there are some books about the werewolf culture and our laws. I want you to know them, to study our knowledge and our laws and many more things about us". Maximilian said

Daphne nodded her head " I want to know all about it and I actually am kind of looking forward to it".

Maximilian smiled at Daphne. Both made themselves very comfortable on the bed, in the sheets Maximilian pulled Daphne closer to him as he kept her in his arms. He smelled her scent as he closed his eyes.

In no time he heard that Daphne was fast asleep and Maximilian could not stop smiling. He wanted the morning to come so that he could start on the property and to see what would happen tomorrow as well.