Chapter 14

Weeks passed by and nothing happened, the council did not come to Arrow Cove and it was making Maximilian very worried about that, he would hope that they would come in a few days after the rogues. Daphne was doing well, many things changed in those weeks.

Daphne was able to get pregnant by Maximilian and she shared the news and that made Maximilian very happy.

He did not really think that he would be a father, he was happy just having Daphne and his pack in his life. But he prepared for the child that will enter their life, Maximilian still stayed on guard just in case for any issues.

He wants everyone to be safe, so on patrol with his beta and some of his gamma's he saw some cars coming up to his property.

He smelled the air where he knew from the smell that they are members of the council of werewolves. Maximilian and the others made it back to the house where they saw many members coming out of the cars.

Daphne was on the porch trying to relax, and then she saw the cars along with unknown men. She relaxed when she saw Maximilian. He made his way to her wrapping his around her kissing her forehead.

"Alpha Maximilian". The unknown man spoke

Maximilian nodded at the man.

"Word has gotten around about you and your pack. Where it seems that your pack is unofficial in pack records. That has to be fixed." The man said as he moved closer to Maximilian and Daphne

" I could not agree more with you". Maximilian said

"I have the papers for you and your luna to sign and your pack will be in the records". The man said

All three of them went inside the house where Daphne and Maximilian signed papers, Daphne could see the pride and the joy in Maximilian in his eyes. Like it was a long time coming for him.

The members of the council left Arrow Cove and Maximilian called his pack to tell them the news. The entire of the pack could not hold their joy when they were told about the news.

Later that night everyone was still celebrating from being a official pack. Inside the main house of the Alpha and Luna, Maximilian and Daphne were in their bed just holding each other.

"I can not believe this happen to me. A long time ago I had given up many things because of the pain but you came along and changed my world. Even though you were a pain in the ass, but I am grateful for you entering my life". Maximilian said

"I am glad that I did not leave you alone but also to be apart of this world with you and to our child." Daphne said

Maximilian kissed her forehead.

"I do wonder what our future will be like". Daphne asked

"I have a feeling that it will be a full one my love". Maximilian said

"Goodnight my love". Maximilian said placing his hands on Daphne's stomach

"Goodnight my sweet". Daphne said