What's in the box?

° Carlos and Lando

° Smut

Based on the video where they play "what's in the box" :)

********************************

POV: Lando

Half of the challenge was already done, the room still filled with our laughs. But Carlos and I had to put some blindfolds on for this round apparently, and of course I had to start.

— Ahhhahhh, I screamed in anticipation, in a voice particularly high-pitched.

I couldn't help but feel on edge with my hands in that box, not really wanting to touch some kind of fish again. That was REALLY awful, and I didn't like it at all, but seeing how it made Carlos and the people behind camera laugh, I guess it was pretty funny in the end.

Cautiously, I started wandering around, trying to find the object, occasionally tapping it. It felt a bit strange, like it was... living? Curious but horrified of what it could be, I took my hands back, but Carlos' demanding and playful voice had me inserting them in again.

— You have to Lando, it's the game! It won't bite, don't worry, he said, not really reassuring me.

A few seconds later, I was touching something warm, and I immediately recognised human skin. Freaking out, I curled my fingers in fists, too scared of who this body part could belong to. I could perfectly hear the muffled laughs around me, and tried my best to end this as soon as possible.

Gently touching the skin again, I noticed some small hairs, and what seemed to be... fingers? Yes, that must be it. Therefore concluding I was touching a hand, I proudly shouted my answer, hoping I was right.

— That's a... hand!?

— You have to be a bit more specific, muppet, the deep voice of Carlos surprised me, and I jumped when the fingers in the box suddenly grabbed my own.

— Uh...

A sudden warmth spread in my body, as the fingers started grazing ever so delicately my skin, while I let everything happen. I was more than certain now of the hand's owner, and the way he was acting right now was making me a bit flustered, but more importantly, sending tingles to my stomach. Every caress of my skin was like heightened by the fact that I still couldn't see, but also because I realised that all of this was recorded, the people in the room gone quiet now.

The moment only lasted a few seconds, but it felt like hours to me. The sudden warmth in my stomach wasn't helping me think rationally either, and I giggled, my hand still in his.

— It's your hand, I finally said, my voice shaking a little.

Instantly, he let me go and I slowly took my hands out of the box, before hesitantly taking the blindfold off. I didn't know if I could survive looking at the Spaniard after that, but the game wanted me to give him the piece of fabric, so we could change place, and that's what I did.

The few seconds where both our gazes met had me blushing and looking at the camera instead, way too flustered by the intensity of how he was looking at me.

A few more rounds went on with nothing quite as intimate, before the final one was presented, for Carlos apparently. He had some kind of dessert that was looking like tiramisu, and I chuckled to the thought of how he'd get all messy.

— You have to put your fingers, come on!

For this final round, the person that prepared the game decided that we didn't need any more blindfolds, and I could therefore see Carlos' malicious eyes, as he smirked.