Chapter 45: Everyone Has a Story: the Meanwhile

Beauty&Beliefs

"Hi, guys, it's your girl, Danna and welcome back to my channel, Beauty&Beliefs, where you watch me do different makeup looks and discuss critical topics," Adannaya greeted her viewers on a live feed.

RageAgainstTheMechanical
How do you only have two videos and 3000 subscribers already?

User2975550144qrc
Yeah, it's giving disingenuous!

"Hi, Rage and user-person. I addressed this in my first video. I paid to have most of these subscribers flooded to my channel. Except for 102 of them, including you, the rest are navy. I have my genuine subscribers written in this customized notebook. My big brother, Maffeo, smelted the cover for me. I also got him to write their names using his calligraphy skills," she informed and showcased Maffeo's superb craftsmanship.

RageAgainstTheMechanical
So, while others have to scrape from the bottom, you just wave your money and boom, success!? That's trash and nepotism, pick a struggle!

WhiteNight
Guys, it's literally okay! She's not taking anyone's rightful position. U're all a bunch of haters!

"Thank you, WhiteNight, this is actually the topic of today's episode of Devil's Danna: 'When Is Nepotism Okay?' So, get ready with me for a sibling date as we discuss the said topic...

*

Civilian Work

Enzo gave Emilio a dirty look from his hospital bed.

"Amo, I've been on this bed for 24 hours, straight; I've nearly grown roots! Please, ease up," Enzo broke his silent treatment and begged Emilio, who held his head straight, steadfastly reviewing the research on the Flowerleaf of Life the Homeopathic Department of the Medical Universe sent over.

Enzo opened his mouth to continue pleading when the eMeRgEnCy CrIsIs alarm drew his full attention to the laptop screen before him.

He received a file sharing of AES-512 keys using RSA-8192 encryption in a Far League Communique and Hardware Security Module (FLC-HSM), developed by EmancipatedMentalityTech, that his Beegood quantum laptop, with 20,000-qubit processor, 4.46 trillion quantum gates and quantum circuit depth of 3.6 trillion, was solving.

"Emilio, we have a message from Mother," Enzo admitted.

"What?! Did you open it?", Emilio dashed to his side from his pop-up office on the other side of the large hospital room, tripping over himself.

"Obviously not, it'll take about a 134 days to decrypt," Enzo said snarkily.

"What do you think it says?", Emilio asked, fearful.

"Nothing good," Enzo determined.

"So, the entire summer vacation... I have to fret," Emilio mourned.

"Yeah, you said no keeping anything from you," Enzo grinned syrupy-sweetly.

"You were born to defeat me, my love," Emilio whispered dotingly, kissed Enzo's forehead and wrapped his arms around Enzo's tiny frame.

"Back to the civilian work... what's on Giordano Industries fiscal plan for the second-quarter of 2030?" Emilio inquired.

"Project Link is suppose to actualize the Millenium Globalization Development Goals [MGDG], but of course in stile Giordano, that will revolutionize the future of the industry!", Enzo flourished. (Tn: In Giordano style).