11. Do It, Dad

Daryl and Lowell walked back to the camp walking up to the group, both Daryls and Lowell's knuckles on right hand were busted from hitting Randall.

"Boy there's got a gang, 30 men. They got heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our woman, they're gonna– they're gonna wish they were." Daryl spoke as Lowell just stood beside him with his hand on the gun holster on his hip.

"What did you do?" Carol asked, looking between the two as she noticed their bloodied hands.

"Had a tea party." Lowell snarked looking at her with a characteristic smirk playing on his lips. His scarred lip jerking up a little showing off a little bit of his fang like always.

"No one goes near this guy." Rick said firmly.

"Rick, what you gonna do?" Lori asked walking up to her husband.

"We have no choice. He's a threat. We have to eliminate the threat." Rick said swallowing lump in his throat obviously not fully content with idea of killing someone.

"See? Should've just let me finish." Lowell said just loud enough for Daryl to hear him. At which Daryl looked over at Lowell staring at the side of the younger guy's face and nibbling on his lip. He couldn't understand if Winchester was serious or he was only saying that. That guy was pretty young for someone who was ready to beat a guy to death with bare fists. He should probably be careful around those Winchester's, they're dangerous.

"You're just gonna kill him?" Dale cut in with surprise on his face.

"It's settled. I'll do it today." Rick said before walking off, Dale followed him.

Dean walked up to Lowell looking at his younger brother's serious face. "You okay?" He asked with slightly frowned eyebrows.

"Dude, I'm okay! I'm okay, okay? I swear, next person who asked me if I'm okay, I'm gonna start throwing punches." Lowell said to shoo his brother away and pushed through him walking off.

Dean frowned looking over at Daryl. "The hell happened in that barn?" He asked staring redneck in the eyes.

"Not much. Kid told a story that got Lowell railed up, almost killed Randall, bare hands. Is that normal for you Winchester's or is it Lowell think?" Daryl looked back at Dean who let out small scoff.

"You'd be surprised what's normal for us." Dean said, smirking a little and turned around walking off. Daryl thought there was something behind that smile and he wondered what else was normal for those two, but decided to not press the issue and walked off to his camp.

About an hour later or so Dale walked up to Daryl at which redneck scoffed. "Oh! Whole point of me coming up here is to get away from you people."

"Gonna take more than that." Dale said adjusting rifle that hang on his shoulder as he walked closer.

"Carol send you?" Daryl asked. That was the only woman that would annoy him for stupid stuff like hitting some prick kid.

"Carol's not the only one that's concerned about you, your new role in the group." Dale said.

"Oh man. I don't need my head shrunk. This group's broken." Daryl said as he grabbed a few arrows he made and started clicking them in place in the holder under his crossbows front. "I'm better off finding for myself."

"You act like you don't care."

"Yeah, it's 'cause I don't." Daryl said grabbing his jacket together with best and throwing it on over his sleeveless button up.