Chapter 5

(The ninja land the Bounty in Hollow's Bluff.)

Harumi: Is this where we'll be living?

Lloyd: Just until we know you're safe.

Harumi: Don't you have a headquarters?

Lloyd: It's too in the open. The Sons of Garmadon will be looking for you. We'll need to keep moving.

Cole: So, Harumi, looks like we're gonna be...roomies for a while.

Harumi: You have all been so gracious to take me in since our palace was...taken away, and—

Jay: You're safe with us.

Morro: Yeah, it's not that a few tentacles can reach up and wrap around your waist and pull you down in the water, considering the Preeminent had her downfall here. (They just look at him) What?

Nya: Speaking of water, here. (Throws a new necklace at him.) I've upgraded your necklace, now you can consume water without harming yourself.

Morro: Woah, thanks Nya. (Puts it on before removing the old one.)

Zane: We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities.

Kai: We know nothing about them. Period.

Nya: We do know they're after the three Oni Masks. Unfortunately, they already have two of them.

Zane: P.I.X.A.L. scanned everywhere for the third mask, but it came up empty. It's as if...it never existed.

Lloyd: Then we need to focus on who's giving the orders. A group this organized must have a leader.

Jay: Maybe someone from our past?

Harumi: Uh, forgive me, but is that...underwear? (She picks it up.)

Jay: (He takes it and chuckles.) We're usually more organized. Ahem. But our leader got lost in a time-stream. Uh, they're Cole's.

Cole: They're blue!

Kai: (Laughs.) You're lucky they're not yellow. (Morro slaps Kai)

Harumi: Heh.

Nya: What about the suspect captured at the heist in Borg Tower? I can stay behind with Harumi if you wanna press him on who he works for.

P.I.X.A.L.: The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today.

Kai: Then if Johnny Law can't get him to talk, perhaps Johnny ninja can?

(The ninja walk to Mystake's tea shop.)

Jay: Uh, I thought we were in a hurry to get to the police.

Lloyd: A quick stop. If the perp won't talk, maybe we can get something to loosen his lips.

Cole: Mystake's Tea Shop. I wonder what magic tea she can brew up for us.

Lloyd: Is Mystake here?

Mystake: Never heard of her! Ooh! Apologies, young Lloyd Garmadon. I didn't recognize your voice. Oh, it's so good to see you again. It's been years.

Lloyd: Hello, Mystake.

Mystake: I'm sorry to hear about Master Wu. He was a dear friend.

Cole: "Was?" We haven't given up on him. We just have more urgent problems.

Zane: We seek—