2

Reece's POV:

Marjorie awakened at 7:30 in the morning, I felt her movement and also woke up. She looked somewhat upset... "Marjorie, my love are you okay?" I asked her, next thing I knew she hit me with a heartbreaking question. "Reece, am I good enough for you? She asked. I replied with "Marjorie you are my everything, I love you so much of course you're good enough for me, you are everything to me. Honestly don't ever say that because you are the best woman I have ever met and nothing could change that." She seemed more comforted and smiled before kissing my cheek.
————————————————————————
Marjorie's POV:

I love Reece with all my heart, but sometimes I feel like I'm not enough for him. He's so soft and sweet on the inside. He's struggled for years but I find it so hard to express my feelings. Anyway, me and Reece continued to lay in bed cuddling each other for a few hours before I get up to go to the toilet, the light was on from last night and I was immediately overstimulated by the brightness, I walk out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. I threw on a hoodie and joggers before laying on top of the bed and curling up into a ball to comfort myself from the overstimulation. Reece noticed my odd movements and guessed it was stimming. He wrapped his arms around my waist to comfort me. "What's up sweetie?" He asked. I told him it was nothing but I looked anxious about something so he didn't believe me. He asked me again and I told him that I was overstimulated by the lights, he hugged me tight as comfort usually calms me down, soon after we went downstairs and he cooked up some pancakes for breakfast I had my arms around his waist the whole time, I was so clingy towards him.
————————————————————————

I FKSKSIIXN LOVE MARJOREECE, I MIGHT WRITE MORE LATER YOU CAN GIVE ME IDEAS IN COMMENTS

338 words ♥︎