3

Reece's POV:

I set the pancakes down on the table, Marjorie seemed extra clingy today and something didn't seem right. I held her in my arms before stroking her hair and leading her to the table to eat. Marjorie sat down, as did I. We both started eating and after a while finished our plates, We both packed the dishwasher and soon after went to sit on the couch. We put a film on and snuggled against each other, poor Marjorie was falling asleep. She's probably so tired with all the complaining parents. I held her tight against my chest, then there was a few thuds on the door. Marjorie woke up and got the door.
—————————————————————————
Marjorie's POV

I went to open the door after resting on Reece's chest, there stood Kenny Killerman, he looked me up and down a few times. I was quite frankly disgusted and he said to me 'Hey babe, it's been a while.' I gave him the death stare of a lifetime and said 'I'm not your babe and if you dare come here again I will fuck you up.' However he continued to come closer to my body, he stepped forward and stroked my thigh. I panicked and shut the door in his face, I immediately went back to the living room and hugged Reece. Reece piped up and asked, 'Marjorie, you're awfully clingy today... what's wrong darling?' I told him the truth about what just happened and he held me in his arms for the rest of the day. He was so sweet to me and I don't know what I've done to deserve such a kind man. I soon fell asleep on his shoulder and bridgeton was playing in the background, Reece was enjoying the tv show while I was dozing off to sleep. Later that day I went for a shower and soon after I got out plaited my hair in 2 French plaits, Reece was laying on the sofa as I walked downstairs, he then asked me, 'What do you want for dinner sweetie? Shall we order a pizza?' I agreed that we should order a pizza and waited for it to arrive.